Chenle - Hey, You Wanna Come In?

Genre: Angst, Fluff
Description: Chenle had been a good friend of Yuta for ages, he fell for him, he did admit, but the only way he told him was by posting notes through his door.

Another letter was posted at Yuta's door, but he always missed the person who posted them.

He opened the letter.

'I saw you today!

You looked really cute in that outfit, I was going to say how pretty it looked but I didn't want to startle you!

I hope you enjoyed your day in whatever you was doing!

- C'

Sure, they whole thought of someone watching him, knew what he was wearing scared him a bit but overall he liked the idea of someone taking the time to write these letters to him.

He liked the idea of someone finding some interest in him.

He had stacks of the letters, they all started about three months ago, at first he was terrified, but strangely enough they started bringing him comfort.

Yuta was quite lonely, he didn't have many friends, he only had Jisung and Chenle, but he assumed they were in a relationship together.

He was often alone, but today, he went out shopping with Chenle, it was actually loads of fun.

He always enjoyed coming home and seeing a letter posted through his front door, but why did get disappointed when he got letters other than from this C person?

Yuta wasn't too sure, but didn't think to much about it.

Day 93

'I saw you at school today!

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before but we do go to the same school! 

I wanted to ask you out on a date, but you looked too busy, so i kept it to myself, maybe one day I'll have the courage to talk to you!

- C'

Day 94

'We spoke today!

I really enjoyed the conversation we had and I hope we can speak more later on!

- C'

They spoke today?

Day 95

'We spoke again today!

I was slightly jealous seeing you wrap your arm around Jisung's shoulder today though, not gonna lie, I wish it was me instead.

- C'

Jealous..? Oh..?

Day 96

' Why can't you notice my feelings for you..?

- C'

"I would if I knew who you were" Yuta muttered.

'I'm slowly losing hope.. why can't you notice I'm right in front of you..?

- C'

"Right in front of me?" Yuta voiced his thoughts.

Day 97

'My 100 days writing notes to you is coming soon.. I'm planning to confess to you on our 100 days in person if I don't freak out.

- C'

Yuta blushed.

Day 98

'I don't really know what to say, but I hope you had a good day!

You looked pretty cute in your makeup.

- C'

Yeah, Yuta wore makeup today at school to see if C would notice. He felt all bubbly inside when he did.

'Day 99

Tomorrow is the day, the day where I finally confess to you in person, I hope you accept me.

I hope I don't back out either!

- C'

Yuta had a backup plan if C did back out.

~~~

Yuta waited all day at school for someone to come up and confess to him, he noticed Chenle seemed really quiet today, he didn't think much of it, he assumed he was tired because of school.

"Hey guys? I'm going to leave early, I have stuff to do at home." Yuta informed the duo, they both nodded a bid Yuta goodbye.

Yuta was going to catch this C person no matter what.

As he quickly arrived home, he quickly ate dinner so he could catch this C person.

Luckily for him, he had a peep hole, so he could see anyone coming in.

~~~

Chenle screamed in rage in the empty bathrooms, he lost his chance, he might as well send this last note to say he's given up because he'll never have the courage, over three months worth of notes and not once has he had enough courage to confess to Yuta.

Day 100

'I'm so sorry.. I wasn't able to do it.. I'm not confident enough.. this will be my last note ever, I'm sorry, don't expect to have these notes again..

I love you..

- C'

Once Chenle quickly scribbled the writing on the paper he headed to Yuta's apartment.

He went to post the letter for the final time, until he heard a

"Hey, you wanna come in?"

~~~

Yuta kept his eye out the whole time, when he finally hears footsteps on his fooor he quickly looked through the peep hole.

He saw a dejected and sad Chenle, wait.. Chenle?

Chenle was C this whole time?

What about Jisung?

But regardless he felt all bubbly inside, before Chenle could post the note he quickly opened the door and said

"Hey, you wanna come in?"

Word Count: 808

not instagram apparently deleting fan pages like wtf bro ik i haven't spent almost the last year growing my page for you to just delete it, my account is currently on private and fuck instagram <3

one of my friends were messing around pretending to be the dreamies and they had a gc and shit and they said a wholeass ssg was in the gc and leaked their numbers and address, that's terrifying, like wether fake or not why would you pretend to be a wholeass stalker-

this is a lot different compared to my others but i hope you like it either way!

at the time writing this i found out Joshua isnt from Hong Kong, i'm not a carat (wanting to stan but been too busy to do so) and i've been lied to this whole time, someone told me he was from hong kong and i just found he isnt from there-