Jaehyun - Soft Sex

Genre: Smut, Fluff
Description: Jaehyun and Yuta have soft sex.

Jaehyun left small kisses all over Yuta's neck as he slowly lifted up the elders shirt.

Yuta shivered at Jaehyun's cold hands on his stomach as he lifted his shirt up, he moaned softly as Jaehyun bit down slightly on his neck the left a small kiss over the exact same spot.

The elder wrapped his arms around Jaehyun's neck and pulled him closer to him, "You okay, baby?" The younger asked, looking up at his boyfriend.

Yuta nodded, playing with Jaehyun's hair, "I'm okay." He whispered.

Jaehyun nodded and took Yuta's shirt off and trailed smaller kisses down his stomach.

The two were actually quite kinky and didn't have soft sex very often but when they did, they treasured it quite a bit.

Yuta tugged at the top of Jaehyun's shirt, in a way of telling him to take it off as well, the younger laughed gently and did as the elder requested.

Yuta didn't even hesitate to admire the others abs, his well built body, Jaehyun, of course noticed this and smiled at the fascination in the others eyes.

The younger held the Japanese's wrist and softly placed his hand on top of his own abs so Yuta could feel them.

The elder immediately went red and looked away, Jaehyun laughed at how shy Yuta immediately went.

he let go of the elders hand which was keeping Yuta's hand against his abs and left one more kiss in the middle of his stomach before making his way down to the elders pants.

"May I take them off, baby?" Jaehyun asked, "Yes you can Hyunnie.." Yuta whispered, starting to feel needy now.

The taller nodded and took off the others pants and traced his fingers over Yuta's inner thighs, leaving small kisses as well here and there.

Yuta moaned softly at the feeling, Jaehyun then moved away earning a slight whine from Yuta, he chuckled while he took his own pants off then went back on top of the elder.

Jaehyun went back to Yuta's neck leaving small hickeys scattering everywhere.

"Jaehyun.. please.." Yuta whined out, tangling his fingers into Jaehyun's soft hair.

Jaehyun lifted up from Yuta's neck and looked at him in the eyes, " Patience, little one." He whispered, Yuta felt butterflies in his stomach at the nickname and looked away in embarrassment.

The younger chuckled and finally removed both of their underwear and left small kisses on Yuta's thighs.

He then reached over for the lube and a condom, "Final time bubs, are you okay? You wanna do this?" Jaehyun asked.

Yuta nodded, "'m sure.. please.. jus' hurry.." he begged.

Jaehyun chuckled and his boyfriends neediness and nodded, he put lube on his fingers and slowly put them in Yuta.

The boy gasped at the foreign feeling, "Relax, darling." Jaehyun mumbled, the youngers voice instantly relaxing Yuta.

As Jaehyun entered more fingers he kept an eye on Yuta's face for any sign of discomfort, but he found none.

"Hyunnie.." Yuta gasped out, "Please.. please.." The boy begged.

Jaehyun smirked and slowed down his movement making Yuta cry out of neediness, "What'd I tell you, hm?" Jaehyun asked eyeing the boy who was whining under him.

"P-patience.." Yuta managed to get out, tears filling his eyes as Jaehyun wasn't satisfying him and instead, teasing him.

The younger finally gave in to his boyfriends whining and begging and finally decided to give him what he wanted.