Dream x Shotaro - Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right

Genre: Fluff, Angst, Polyamory
Description: Yuta has been spending way too much time with his friends, making his boyfriends jealous, so they do the same back.

"Yuta hyung! Can we hang out?" Jaemin called as he saw his boyfriend walk out his room making the other have a guilty smile on his face.

"I'm sorry, Nana, I'm going out with Yuto, Kenta and Takuya." He told the younger making him frown, it had almost been impossible for the dreamies and Shotaro to spend time with their boyfriend, he always seemed to be spending time with his Japanese friends instead.

"Oh okay." Jaemin said and walked away, going back to the others, the reaction sort of took Yuta by surprise but he didn't think too much about it and headed out, making sure to take his mask and a hat with him so he wouldn't get recognised.

On the other hand, the dream members and Shotaro and sat round together, talking about how little they've actually seen of their boyfriend, it wasn't even like they got to see much of him anyway because of having different schedules.

"He's barley had anytime for us anymore." Jisung said with a pout, melting the others' hearts, but he was also right, Yuta was always with someone else, almost like he didn't want to spend time with them.

They didn't have anything against the elder seeing his friends but it was constant, every break he got, he never made any time for them.

"I'm sure he wouldn't like it.." Shotaro whispered out making the other seven snap their heads towards him, clearly having the same idea.

"Taro, you're a genius!" Haechan exclaimed with a smirk on his face, making the other frown, "I am?" He asked making Haechan nod.

Mark scooted closer to Shotaro, "Just like you said, he wouldn't like it." Shotaro still wasn't getting the picture, which was obvious by all the others.

"Meaning we should give him a taste of his own medicine." Renjun said, the Japanese now understanding and nodded, "But isn't that too mean..?" He asked out, feeling guilty already and they hadn't even done anything.

"Oh sweetheart, you've got a heart of gold." Jeno giggled slightly, "He probably wouldn't even notice anyway, he's too busy with his friends, right?" Chenle said, telling a white lie, he felt bad lying to the other but they knew Shotaro wouldn't be able to do it otherwise, he was too nice and they loved that about him but sometimes it was really not needed.

Shotaro pouted slightly but then nodded, agreeing with the plan making them all smile and Haechan gave him the biggest hug.

"But who will help us?" He then asked making everyone pause, they hadn't thought that far.

"Kun ge could help us!" Renjun suggested, Chenle smiling like that idea, "All the WayV members could help us!" The other Chinese male added on.

None of them actually wanted to do this but if this was the only way to get their boyfriends attention back then so be it, that's what they'll do.

~~~

Yuta got home around 7:30pm and he didn't see any of his boyfriends around so he went to their bedrooms, starting with Jisung, "Jisungie?" He called out knocking on the door.

He frowned when he got no response and he opened the door slightly but was taken back when no one was there.

Yuta did this with all of the bedrooms and when he realised no one was home he pouted, he wasn't a fan of being alone, they knew that.

But he couldn't blame them, he didn't tell any of them when he was coming home nor sent a message saying he was on his back, so it was his own fault.