Haechan - Make Up

Genre: Angst, Fluff
Description Haechan had a bad day and took all his anger out on Yuta.

The front door slammed open and then slammed shut just as hard, Yuta flinched at the loud noise but got up and ran to the door anyway, knowing it was his boyfriend.

"Haechannie!" Yuta called out while running into his boyfriends arms, what the elder wasn't expecting was to be pushed aside.

Yuta stood there for a second watching his boyfriend leave, he tilted his head in confusion but slowly followed behind him.

"Channie? Are you okay?" Yuta muttered, wrapping his arms carefully wound the others waist, placing his head gently on his shoulder.

"I'm fine Yuta, just get off." Haechan spoke out coldy, Yuta knew Haechan wasn't okay, the male never used his name like that if he was.

Yuta sighed and unattached himself from the male and stood in front of him and placed his hand gently on the youngers cheek, caressing it.

"Channie.. what's wrong?" Yuta sighed, looking at the male hoping to get an answer.

The response Yuta got was the last he was expiring, Haechan slapped his hand away and glared at him, "Nothing! Just leave me alone, you're so fucking annoying." The younger spat, making Yuta flinch at the tone.

The Japanese was completely taken back, Haechan had never spoken to him like this before and he felt tears well up in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry..." Yuta whispered out, looking down so the younger couldn't see his tears.

Haechan just rolled his eyes, "Just go." He spoke and left the room.

Yuta didn't know what to do, he was going to follow Haechan but he didn't want the other to get even more mad at him so he did the other thing that came to mind.

He put his shoes on and cost and left to go see Taeyong and Doyoung.

When the male arrived at the couples home he immediately fell into Taeyong's arms and started crying.

"Yuta..?" Taeyong asked, extremely confused on why the male had come crying to him.

Yuta didn't responde and just sobbed in the others embrace, the Japanese was really sensitive and when anyone got mad he always blamed himself for it.

Taeyong sighed, looking behind him and saw his confused boyfriend behind him.

"Come in." Taeyong told him holding the youngers hand and taking him to the couch.

Doyoung came in and passed and a glass of water to Yuta and sat beside him, rubbing his back in a comforting manner.

"H-he told me I was annoying! He slapped my hand away when I was only trying to make sure he was okay!" Yuta spoke crying even harder, the couple on both sides of him looked at each other, extremely confused, this wasn't like Haechan at all.

"Has something happened between you two?" Doyoung asked and Yuta shook his head, "N-no, we've been fine.. he came home a-angry a-and I just.." Yuta mumbled out trying to control his breathing.

Taeyong sighed, bringing the other into a hug, soothing the male.

Haechan on the other hand was feeling so guilty on what he had said to Yuta.

He didn't mean any of it and finally decided to leave their shared bedroom, not knowing the other had actually left.

"Baby?" Haechan called out, expecting a response, he was extremely confused why he never got one, "Bubs?" He called again but a little louder.