127 - Remember

Genre: Angst, Fluff
Description: Yuta suffers from temporary memory loss after many months of abuse.
Warning: Mentions of abuse

Being at the dance studio was something Yuta dreaded, more then anything. He loved being an idol, but this was never what he had in mind.

"Again, Yuta." The choreographer said to him, the Japanese male felt like he was going to pass out, he was so exhausted.

The others looked at him concerned, none of them saw an issue with how he was dancing, it looked perfect.

Taeyong looked over at their choreographer and glared at him when they made eye contact but he brushed it off like it was nothing.

Johnny was about to step in and tell Yuta to not do it as it was time for them to go home anyway but it was too late and the male had already started.

The choreographer dismissed them and all eight of them were very hesitant but decided to leave anyway, they planned to talk to Yuta when he came back home.

However, he didn't return home.

"Yuta." The loud voice of the choreographer boomed through the dance room, making the idol flinch at the sound.

He quickly looked down at his feet, not daring to meet the mans eyes. "Fucking look at me." He said in a harsh tone and slapped Yuta across the face making the Japanese gasp and hold his cheek which now had a hand print on it.

"You're a fucking piece of shit, you know that right? You can't even do a dance right, how useless." The other said as he kept pushing the younger more and more, getting closer to the wall.

"I-I-" Yuta tried stuttering out but couldn't get any of his words out as he was too afraid to say something wrong. "You even got your leader on me? What'd you say to him? Did you tell him?" He asked with a glare as he kept hitting Yuta when he pushed him against the wall.

"N-no!" He said as he tried to cover his body as best as he could to defend himself from the hits he was receiving.

The choreographer just laughed at him, "You probably slept with him, it's all your good for anyway." He spoke harshly, breaking Yuta's heart little by little. The idol was telling himself he wasn't, trying to convince himself that his members do like him.

Yuta was about to run for the door when he noticed a big enough gap between himself and the choreographer, but he was too slow and was pulled back.

He was pushed on the floor and his head hit it, quite hard, hard enough that he passed out. "Get up you pathetic bitch." The man said coldly, but when he realised the Japanese had actually fell unconscious he quickly got up and left, leaving the poor boy there.

After about half an hour someone walked into the dance studio and gasped at the site and quickly rushed over to Yuta to check his pulse which was luckily still at a somewhat normal pace.

He quickly called the ambulance to take Yuta to the hospital.

The male stayed behind and sent a message to Jaehyun to inform him what happened and he got a response saying all of them were heading to the hospital and thanked him for letting him know.

When all eight of them arrived to the hospital they were guided to Yuta's room and all of them saw Yuta in the hospital bed, still asleep.

A doctor came in and explained everything to them, "Mr Nakamoto has had some sort of head injury, which may cause temporary memory loss, unfortunately I am not able to give you the full amount of time as we do not know ourselves, but whatever happened his head was hit quite hard.. so any of you know what happened?" The doctor informed and asked.