Ot23 - See, I'm Just Playing No Bad Intentions

Genre: Mafia AU, Angst, Fluff, Betrayal.
Description: NCT are the biggest mafia, no one can get passed them, but maybe not everything is at it seems.
Warnings: Death, Violence, Major Character Death, Blood, Weapons, Explosives.

They were definitely the strongest, had the most power, no one could bring them down.

It use to be only 22 of them until they met Nakamoto Yuta, he flipped their lives upside down, for what they assumed was for the better.

Jaehyun, Sungchan, Jeno and Taeil were the ones who found him, crying and cold, flinching at any sort of touch, they didn't know what it was about the boy that sparked their interest, but they all had the same feeling, they had to protect him.

When the four brought the Japanese home Taeyong, their leader, was outraged, yelling at them for being so careless he could've easily been working for another gang and set them up.

But when Sungchan explained to the leader what had happened and the state they found him in, he sighed and agreed to let him stay but if he seems the slightest bit off he was being kicked out right away.

He had been around for a few years now and it was no secret they had all grown a connection and attachment to the Japanese.

All 22 of them did make sure to keep the male away from any of the illegal stuff, of course he found out what they did and he was supposedly taken back and scared, but he came around eventually.

"Yuta..? Wake up." Shotaro mumbled shaking the elder awake, the elder Japanese whined and brought the covers over his head, blocking out any sort of light.

The innocent laugh of Shotaro entered his ears and he smiled softly at the sound, he removed the covers and looked at the younger.

"Johnny told me to wake you up and go downstairs." The younger Japanese said with a pout on his lips as he spoke.

The elder huffed and just nodded, the other smiling as he left the room.

As soon as the door closed Yuta just rolled his eyes and got up from the bed and changed his clothes, chuckling to himself at his own thoughts.

The male left the room and headed down and saw all the members there, they all greeted the eldest Japanese and he greeted them back with a smile.

Yuta walked up to Johnny who was sitting by Lucas and Hendery and sat the on the elders lap, "Hm? What was it you needed?" Yuta asked quite curious on why Shotaro told him Johnny had called him.

Johnny wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and brought him closer and left a delicate peck on his lips.

"Don't you think something strange has been happening lately?"  Johnny asked, everyone in the room now putting their attention on the two, Yuta froze at the mans word.

"H-huh? What do you mean?" The Japanese stuttered out nervously, all the men were confused by he sudden nervousness coming from Yuta.

"You haven't noticed anything?" Johnny asked with a raise brow, Yuta instantly shook his head, the American just nodded and then brought Yuta into a hug.

All he wanted to make sure that the elder hadn't noticed anything too wrong as a load of their shipments and plans have been going wrong lately.

Everyone in the house, including Yuta, was aware of all shipments and plans that were made, as much as they wanted to keep Yuta away from all the illegal stuff to keep him safe, they still thought he should be kept up in the loop and know what's going on.

Yuta let out a sigh of relief as he realised Johnny or the others hadn't caught on.

Yuta looked to his side and saw Hendery look at him with a skeptical look on his face, the elder just smiled, a nervous smile towards the other.