Taeyong - You're My Celebrity

Genre: Fluff
Description: Yuta looked up to Taeyong more than anyone.

In Yuta's opinion Taeyong was the most hard working member in NCT and he really looked up to the elder, he made Yuta want to try harder in everything he does.

He'd never admit it out loud but he really wants to be like Taeyong, he wants to be appreciated for his hard work like the Korean male is.

Yuta was sitting in the elders room watching him with a slight pout as he watched the elder write down lyrics, he promised to cuddle and watch a movie but the Japanese understood work was more important.

The male made his way up to Taeyong and looked at the piece of paper the man was writing words on, "Hm?" Taeyong hummed out as he felt the other hovering by him.

"Can I uhm... you know.. help?" He hesitated to ask, in fear of the other rejected him, but Taeyong looked up at him, smiled then nodded.

The Japanese gasped excited and went to get a chair to sit on by Taeyong held his wrist stopping him, he turned around and looked confused at the elder.

"Yongie I-" The Japanese was cut off when Taeyong pulled him into his lap and rested his chin on the younger's shoulder.

"It'll take too long this will be quicker." Taeyong muttered as the other turned red at the unexpected action.

Taeyong carried on writing down lyrics, drafting ideas down with of course Yuta's help.

Yuta had spent many hours going through what Taeyong had wrote down over the years, picking up how to write his own lyrics here and there and at first he was quite shy giving any suggestions to the leader but after words of encouragement from the elder Yuta finally gained enough confidence to share his ideas.

And much to Taeyong's surprise Yuta actually helped out quite a bit, he was able to draft ideas down, take apart some of Yuta's and add them into the song.

He didn't know Yuta was capable of doing that.

The Japanese rested his head on Taeyong's shoulder as he looked at the time, it was 4 in the morning, he didn't even realise that they had been doing this for so long.

"Yongie.. maybe we should go to sleep.." Yuta whispered out as he felt sleepy in the elders embrace.

Taeyong hummed but carried on working making the other pout.

"Yongie.. come on.." Yuta whined, he knew the elder always overworked himself and made sure everything was up to standard and even higher than everyone's expectations, but Yuta, being someone who looked up to the elder also wanted and wished he'd take care of himself more.

"After this verse, yeah?" Taeyong muttered, leaving a peck on top of the youngers head.

Yuta whined and shook his head, placing both his legs on both sides of the Korean male and used his torso to block his view from being able to write anymore.

"No, you've been working for hours, you need to take care of yourself to!" The Japanese exclaimed, making the other look at him.

"Yu.. come on.." Taeyong sighed, trying to look over Yuta, Yuta shook his head "No! Come on, let's go to sleep, we can cuddle!" Yuta gasped trying to convince the elder.

Taeyong looked at him with a raise brow, "Isnt that we've been pretty much doing all night?" Taeyong asked.

Yuta puffed his cheeks out and rolled his eyes, "But you've been working, you haven't properly relaxed, you need to." Yuta tried getting off the elders lap, Taeyong reaching out to pull him back.

But he was too slow and Yuta turned around the chair and pulled the elder up and took him to the bed to lie down so they could cuddle.

"Yuta, listen I've almost finished i-" Taeyong tried to convince.

Yuta placed his finger on the elders lips to stop him talking, "Yongie you work so hard and I really admire you for that but you need to learn to take a break!" Yuta rambled on not realising what he had just said.

"You admire me?" Taeyong asked, making Yuta gasp and cover his mouth.

Yuta was at a loss for words and had no idea what to say, his eyes welled up with tears thinking Taeyong was going to think he's weird.

Taeyong quickly noticed this and wrapped his arms around the youngers waist, "You're so cute." he laughed as he kept the other in his embrace.

Taeyong pulled away and left a peck on the Japanese's cheek and decided to get on the bed pulling the younger with him.

Yuta fell on Taeyong's chest and was about to get up but the elder held him down, "Stay.." he whispered, tightening his arms around Yuta's waist.

The younger was too tired to fight and relaxed in the elders embrace, listening to his heartbeat and the two fell asleep, in each other's embrace feeling content.

Word Count: 829

the ot23 oneshot will be out in a few days, i'm 1.6k words in and i still haven't even mentioned half of the members yet, it's a lot harder than i thought 🥲

this was so bad i apologise, i might take it.

also what's your favourite yuta pairing/trio/unit etc?

also gimme gimme is so good, yuta and haechan's  part has been stuck in my head all day-