127 - Clumsy

Genre: Slight Angst, Fluff
Description: Yuta is extremely clumsy and the members always keep an eye on him, but one day he gets hurt and hides it from the members to not worry them.

Yuta was probably the most clumsy person the eight men had ever met, this causing the need in all of them to protect him.

The boy tripped over his own feet while dancing causing him to fall, he was waiting to hit the ground until he felt a pair of arms catch him.

He looked up and saw Jungwoo, "You need to be more careful hyung!" Jungwoo gasped, pulling the Japanese closer.

"You're going to hurt yourself one day and we wouldn't want that." The Korean sighed, inspecting Yuta making sure he hadn't hurt himself.

The Japanese pouted, "I'm sorry, Woo, I'll be more careful, I promise!" He said, wrapping his arms around Jungwoo's neck.

The younger smiled, leaving a small peck on his lips, "Alright darling, are you going to stay behind a little? Or you coming home with me?" Jungwoo asked.

Yuta thought for a moment, "I'll practice a bit more Woo, I'll call Yongie before I leave to let him know I'm on my way." Yuta informed the younger earning a nod.

"Alright, be careful bubs!" Jungwoo spoke, waving the other goodbye.

Yuta sighed as the door closed and walked over to start the music and practice the dance once more.

Everything was going smoothly until he tripped and hit the floor quite hard, he hissed in pain he hit his leg off the floor quite hard, more specifically his knees.

He looked at his hands and saw some small scratches on them but didn't mind too much, he was more concerned about his knees.

He pulled up his pants and saw bruises already forming plus a cut in the middle on his left knee, he didn't realise he fell that hard.

Yuta decided that it would be best to hide this from the others since they'll panic too much and won't let him practice on his own again.

Yuta groaned in pain has he stood up and wiped his hands since they got dirty because of the dance floor.

He grabbed his stuff and called Taeyong, "Yuta? Are you okay?" The leader asked, "Yep! I'm on my way home." Yuta informed, walking out the building into the chilly night.

"Okay, do you want someone to pick you up?" Taeyong asked, concerned since it was quite late and it was really cold outside.

"It's alright, I'll walk, the dorms aren't too far away anyway." Yuta spoke, starting his walk back home, "Alright, see you in a bit, I love you!" Taeyong spoke.

Yuta smiled, "Bye Yongie." He hung up the phone and walked home with a slight limp, he was thinking about how to hide his hands from the others.

He went in his coat pockets to see if he had any gloves and unfortunately he didn't, so he just put his hands in his pockets instead.

He was shivering because of how cold it was outside and just wanted to get back home with the others and cuddle.

~~~

The Japanese finally got home and opened the door, hearing shouts and laughs from all over the dorm which brought a smile to his face.

"Yuta hyung!" Haechan smiled widely when he saw the other and he went to wave to the other but he remembered his hands.

"Hi Channie." He greeted, smiling softly at Haechan, Mark, Jungwoo and Jaehyun playing games.

"Yuta's back?" He heard from the kitchen, he recognised the voice as Taeil but when he headed to the kitchen he saw Doyoung there as well.