Jeno - MV Set [Part 2]

Genre: Fluff
Description: Jeno visited the Work It unit on the MV set

The work it unit was currently on set, getting ready to film the music video.

Yuta was standing with Ten and Jisung, just talking not really expecting anything to happen.

They heard the director tell them to go to the set and get ready as they were about to start shooting. All the members of the unit headed towards the set and started dancing to the choreo.

After a few retakes they finally came off and Yuta went back to talking to Jisung and Ten, until he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.

He let out a sound of shock and turned around to push the person away until he realised it was his boyfriend.

The Japanese gasped and smiled widely seeing Jeno with a smile on his face, Yuta quickly wrapped his arms around Jeno's neck and brought him closer.

"Hi bubs." The younger spoke, leaving a small peck on the elders lips, "Nono, how come you're here?" Yuta asked, after returning the peck.

Jeno pouted making Yuta giggle, "Am I not allowed to come and support my boyfriend now?" the younger whined making Yuta laugh even more.

"Of course you can, I'm just playing Nono." The boy mumbled, nuzzling his head into the youngers neck, enjoying the comfort of his boyfriends embrace.

Eventually the Japanese got called to record his solo scenes, he whined softly when he had to leave the others embrace.

Jeno chuckled and placed a small kiss on top of the others head and cheered him on slightly.

Yuta looked back with a smile as he walked to the set and took the bike and got on.

Jeno thought it'd be a good idea to take photos of his boyfriend while he rode round on the bike and even took a video for memories.

The younger always took photos and videos of the other at any chance he got, saying it was for research purposes only but in all honesty it was just to be able to see Yuta and look back at their memories when the two were away from each other.

Jeno looked to find the other members who were sitting down mind their own business, he walked over to them, sitting down on an empty and watched as the elder filmed his solo scenes, once he was done everyone cheered for him and praised him telling him he did a good job.

The elder smiled shyly at all the attention and walked over to his boyfriend, sitting on his lap, looking down at his hands, "Did I do a good job?"the male asked shyly, wanting to hear it from his boyfriends mouth since he found the youngers opinion the most important.

Jeno chuckled at the elders shyness, pulling him closer by the waist and placed a peck on his cheek, "Of course you did! You always do a good job, baby, you work so hard." Jeno praised earning a giggle from the other.

The elders cheeks were dusted in a light red colour at the compliment the other gave him and placed a peck on his nose, making the younger scrunch up his nose.

Yuta gasped at the action making Jeno give a confused face, "You looked so cute!" He squeaked clapping his hands.

Jeno playfully rolled his eyes and was about to say something back until the director called for all of the members again to film the final scene for the music video.

Yuta pouted and got up and followed the members to the set and they started dancing again, wanting to finish the shooting and go home.

Yuta had already planned what they were going to do when they get home.

They were going to go home and eat cookies and brownies while cuddling in bed and watch movies, Jeno gets to pick of course since he chose last time they had a movie night.

He tried his best not to smile so they didn't have reshoot and carried on focusing on dancing until the director finally said cut.

The unit all clapped and thanked the staff and Yuta didn't hesitate to bid the members goodbye before he ran over to Jeno and jumped in his arms.

The younger laughed and placed the other down on the floor, Yuta took his hand and dragged him out the building.

"Why're you so eager?" The Korean laughed while asking, making the other pout.

"Wanna go cuddle!" He whined, stomping his foot on the floor slightly as Jeno made the two stop.

The younger sighed and shook his head softly, "Alright, but we need to go back to my dorm first, I need to pick up some stuff first, okay?" The younger asked, earning a nod from the elder who had a large smile on his face as the two got into the car and left to go do final tasks before they can finally go home and relax.

Word Count: 834

sorry this was a shorter one.

i'm curious, if you listen/stan blackpink what's your top 3 favourite title tracks by them? mine is lovesick girls, as if it's your last and ice cream.

also fun story about ice cream lmao, when the song came out i tweeted "i'm shocked by how sexual the lyrics are and jisoo deserved more lines and screentime." and blinks responded back saying jisoo got enough lines and screentime and that the song isn't sexual at all, babygirl, did you not listen or watch the mv? they weren't talking about ice cream <3

Requested By: @shalvithakkar123