127 - Prank

Genre: Angst, Fluff
Description: Yuta pranks the members that he's lost his memory

Lately, Yuta has been forgetting quite a lot of important stuff, if it wasn't for the members, he would've missed so many schedules, recordings etc.

But even though this was the case, he still felt playful, the members didn't pay too much attention to it so he thought it was a good idea to pretend he forgot who they were.

He thought they wouldn't be too bothered by it so he went along with it thinking it was a good idea.

Obviously, Yuta was being smart and not starting the prank half way through the day, he was going to wait until a member woke up him the next day and start there.

Yuta thought of himself as a good actor, so he thinks he could actually pull this off quite well.

~~~

He felt someone shaking him awake, he was about to open his eyes then he remembered his plan. He slowly opened his eyes, looked at the person who was shaking him.

He jumped up quickly and moved away from them. The person who shook him was none other then the eldest member, Taeil.

"Yuta?" He questioned kind of surprised by the reaction. "W-who are you?" Yuta asked scared. Taeil was taken back, he knew about Yuta forgetting stuff lately, but forgetting who he is?

"Yuta don't play around, come on we have a schedule." Taeil sighed, Yuta started shaking his head. "No.. I don't know who you are.." He muttered out, trying his best not to laugh.

Taeil rolled his eyes, "Yuta this isn't funny, come on!" He raised his voice slightly. Now, Yuta wasn't expecting that, especially from Taeil.

Tears filled up Yuta's eyes, a useless thing he knew how to do was force himself to cry, "I really do not know who you are, why are you in my house?!" Yuta said, tears now slipping from his eyes.

This caught Taeil's attention, realising the male wasn't pretending. He quickly rushed out the room and went to get all the other members.

The rest came in and saw Yuta's tear stained face, "Yu, what's wrong?" Jaehyun asked. Yuta scooted away from the others.

Quickly getting off the bed, his back bit the wall as he tried to hide his face, "Yu?" Mark asked, quite confused.

"Why are you in my house?! I don't know who any of you are! Did you break in? I'll call the cops!" Yuta said, pretending to shake.

At this point he started to think if he was taking this too far, but he carried on regardless.

All of the members' hearts dropped. Had he forgot about them too? Tears pooled up in the younger members eyes.

"Yuta..? You don't remember us?" Taeyong asked hesitantly, dreading the answer. The younger shook his head rapidly.

"We're your members! You're boyfriends!" He informed, trying to contain his own tears. Yuta slowly moved his hands from his face, his heart dropping at his crying members.

This wasn't suppose to happen, he thought. Sobs coming out the others' mouths. When they never got a response of the Japanese they all quickly left the room and cancelled any meetings and schedules they had that day.

They all went to Taeyong's room and just let all their emotions go there. They really thought the Japanese forgot about them.

~~~

Yuta felt awful.

It was only suppose to be a funny little joke, but it turned into a lot more than that.

How was he suppose to come clean that it was a prank? Would they hate him? Oh no.

Yuta paced around his room, biting his nails and the skin around them, out of anxiousness.

He'd have to leave the group if they hated him. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if they did because of a little joke he pulled on them.

He finally came to the conclusion on just being honest, as they say, honesty is the best policy. He hesitantly left the room, he looked in the living room, thinking they'd be there.

No.

He tried all the rooms, aside from Taeyong's if they're not there, they must of left.

He slowly opened the door, hear small sniffles here and there. He peaked around the door, noticing Mark and Haechan curled up on Johnny and Doyoung's lap, sealing comfort, while they caress their hair.

Taeyong and Taeil was making sure Jungwoo and Jaehyun were okay, trying to keep their emotions in check as well.

Yuta felt sick, he can't believe he's done this to them. He was about to back away, but if he doesn't say anything now, this is going to drag on a lot longer than needed.

He slowly entered the room, catching all of the boys' attention. "Yuta?" Taeyong asked quietly, the younger just nodded.

"Uhm.. well.." He started, looking everywhere but them, too embarrassed to. "It was only a joke... I didn't forget about any of you.. if I knew this would happen.. I wouldn't of done it.." He confessed.

A deafening silence filled the room, this was it. They'd break up with him. They'd kick him out. He sighed, going to leave the room until he was nearly knocked off his feet by Jungwoo engulfing him into a hug.

"Oh, Yu.. I'm so happy it's only a joke.." The younger muttered into his ear. Yuta leaned into the hug, he was about to cry but he reminded himself he had no rights too, he was the one who caused this.

All look of relief washed over all their faces. Yuta pulled away from Jungwoo's hug and headed to the bed.

He gave all of them a hug as an act of apology. He felt so bad, he wiped all the remaining tears from the members eyes. He wouldn't try anything like this again.

They all luckily forgave him after a long scolding on why he shouldn't joke about something when he was actually not feeling great because reactions aren't always what you think.

He nodded, learning from his mistakes, he pulled Mark and Haechan into a hug, noticing they were the most upset.

At some point he ended up cuddling up with Doyoung and Jungwoo and ended up falling asleep in their arms, he won't ever try do something like this again.

Word Count: 1056

i want a girlfriend so bad bro 🥺

Requested By: @shalvithakkar123