Winwin - Accident

Genre: Fluff, Angst
Description: Yuta gets into a serious car accident, his family doesn't have enough money to pay for the surgery, however it was a critical injury so the doctor, Sicheng offers to pay for it.

Sirens could be heard as the ambulance raced down the street, heading towards the accident.

When they approached the scene they found a car upside down and a male lying outside the car with multiple injuries with members of the public holding his wounds to reduce the amount of blood loss.

The paramedics got out the ambulance and ran towards the bleeding male, people moving out the way so the paramedics had better access to the man.

They got the stretcher they had brought with them and carefully placed the male on it and took him inside the ambulance.

One of the paramedics stayed in the back of the ambulance with the man trying to clean up the wounds as much as he could with the little supplies he had.

The paramedic in the back with the male was asking basic questions, getting little to no responses, sometimes he'd move his hand or slur some words in response, but others, he'd just be completely still, it was definitely concerning.

His pulse was slowing down as time passed but luckily they got to the hospital and he was rushed out and straight to the emergency room.

While the surgery was going on, a receptionist was on the phone to his emergency calls and his parents and brother rushed to the hospital as fast as they could.

His mother quickly ran to the front desk, "Where is he?" she asked frantically, in need to see her son.

"Who are you here for, ma'am?" The receptionist asked, "Nakamoto Yuta." The woman responded, making the other behind the desk nod and type up his name.

"He's currently in the operating theatre." She informed, making the woman freeze, staring at nothing, then snapped out her senses and turned around to her husband and other son.

"What are we going to do?" She whispered to her husband, "We don't have enough to pay for his hospital bills." She panicked.

Her husband held her by her shoulders and calmed her down, he spoke reassuring words to her until they were called.

A young man, not much elder than about 25, "Nakamoto Yuta's family?" he called making the family of three run over to him.

"How is he? Is he okay?" His mother asked extremely worried for her son.

The doctor paused before nodded slightly, "We managed to stop the bleeding, however he has some critical injuries." He spoke, making all their hearts drop.

"C-critical? Like what?" She spoke with tears flowing down her face, "He has a serious head injury, multiple broken bones, such as his leg and a few ribs plus multiple scars." He spoke with sorrow lacing in his voice.

His mother fell back in complete shock, losing her balance, luckily her husband was behind her, able to catch her in time.

"Is he out now? Can we go see him?" Her other son asked, making the doctor nod, "He's in a small coma right now, but don't worry, he'll wake up in the next few days, he will have to stay here until his head injury is completely fine and we'll be continuing to run tests on him just in case we missed something, I will be his main doctor so you'll be seeing me a lot, my name is Dong Sicheng." He introduced himself as well as explaining everything that is going on.

They all nodded, greeting him back and he then led them to Nakamoto Yuta's room.

When they arrived, his mother didn't hesitate to rush over to him, "Oh my baby.." she whispered, holding his hand, not being able to process fully the state her son is in.