Jaemin - Soccer

Genre: Highschool Cliche, Fluff
Description: Jaemin is the most popular kid in school, who also just happens to be on the soccer team and has his eyes set on Yuta.
Extra; I know nothing about football so this may be a mess-

Jaemin entered the school building, hearing screams from both male and female as he entered the building, he had no interest in these people other than one.

Nakamoto Yuta.

He was the prettiest person Jaemin had ever seen, he often saw the other male when he was at soccer, he'd usually help the coach keep the team under control.

Jaemin tried multiple times to get the other to fall for him to, but each time he got rejected, but he wasn't about to give up.

Of course, if Yuta got to the point where he really didn't want Jaemin around, he was hurting Yuta then he will definitely back off.

But Yuta has gave Jaemin no signs that he's in distress because of him so he carried on. Luckily for Jaemin, he saw Yuta by the lockers, on his own.

Jaemin felt all giddy inside and quickly ran over to the elder, he closed the locked and trapped the younger in between his arms.

At first the Japanese was quite shocked but until he realised who it was, he calmed down and just rolled his eyes.

Yuta wasn't going to lie, he loved the attention Jaemin gave him, but he was never going to admit it.

He loved the youngers presence, the younger made him feel safe, but again, he'd never admit it.

Yuta gave Jaemin a sarcastic smile, "Oh what could I have done in my past life for you to bless me with your presence, Na?" Yuta said, rolling his eyes.

Jaemin laughed slightly at the sarcasm dripping in Yuta's tone as he caressed his cheek, he noticed Yuta leaning into the warmth but quickly snapping out of and carried on glaring at me, Jaemin smiled at the slight act.

"I don't know, angel, but I bet we were together even in our past life." Both Jaemin and Yuta cringed at his words.

Yuta pushed him off, "No." Then he walked off. Jaemin smiled at the elder, he really did like him, even if no one else approved of it. He didn't care. He couldn't help his attraction to the elder.

Jaemin then saw his friends out the corner of his eye, waving for him to come over. He obviously did, he smiled at them as he greeted them. "Got rejected again?" Haechan mocked.

Jaemin just rolled his eyes, "One day, Lee, he won't reject me." Jaemin spat back, obviously knowing they were joking, well, not really, they weren't really joking because it was true.

Eventually, the bell rang and they all headed to their classes.

~~~

Finally, the school day ended and luckily for Jaemin, he had soccer practice now, which meant he got to see Yuta.

Jaemin ran to the soccer field, expecting to see the elder, quite disappointed when he didn't. He just sighed and went over to his team and started stretching.

Eventually Yuta came to the field and Jaemin was about to run to the elder and start bothering him until he noticed the elders puffy eyes, meaning he was crying.

Jaemin looked at the elder concerned especially when he avoided making eye contact with anyone, he usually looked at Jaemin just to roll his at him, but no. He just kept his head down.

Jaemin pouted at the sadness spread across the elders face.

Finally training ended and Jaemin didn't hesitate to run up to Yuta and engulf him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around the elders waist and hid his face in the elders neck.

Yuta was shocked at first, but when he realised who it was, he just sighed. "Let go of me Jaemin." He said sternly.

Yuta always told him to leave him alone but he's never used that sort of tone on him before, that made Jaemin release their elders waist so fast.

"Yu, what's wrong?" Jaemin asked, generally concerned, in all the years he's known Yuta, not once has he acted like this before.

Yuta rolled his eyes, swallowing the lump in his throat, "Just leave me alone, Jaemin, I'm not interested in your little games anymore, all you fucking popular bitches are all the same." Yuta cursed and then walked away.

Jaemin was in shock, Yuta has never cussed him out like that, he's never seen the elder look so hurt and mad before.

Jaemin couldn't just let the elder walk away like that without explaining to him what happened.

He quickly ran over to Yuta and grabbed him by his wrist and turned him around. Yuta have him a glare, not his normal joking ones, a proper glare.

Jaemin was taken back but didn't let his grip get looser. "Yuta, what's going on?" Jaemin asked, so confused.

The elder scoffed, "Why are you here? Go to your little girlfriend or whatever, you can stop playing with me now, I found out." He rolled his eyes.

Girlfriend? Jaemin had a girlfriend? Why didn't he know about this?

"What?"

Yuta glared at him again, "Don't act like you don't know, people were telling me about her." Yuta spat.

Jaemin laughed, that hurt Yuta even more, he went o pull his wrist away from Jaemin, "Are you jealous?" Jaemin asked, laughing.

Tears pooled up in Yuta's eyes. "No! Why would I be fucking jealous!" He said, trying to hide the fact he was about to cry.

Jaemin chuckled, grabbing Yuta's face after letting go of his wrist and made the elder look at him, Jaemin took in every detail of the elders face, he's never been this close to him before.

"Yuta, Yuta, Yuta.." He started, "I only have eyes for you, you know that, the whole school knows that, I'm gay for fucks sake, I have no interest in women, whoever told you I had a girlfriend, is lying, I don't want anyone but you." Jaemin confessed.

Yuta became a crying mess, as he fell into the youngers embrace, that felt nice to hear. Someone actually liked Yuta? Yuta didn't have many friends, in fact he had none at all, so why did Jaemin like him? He didn't know, but he didn't want the younger to leave him.

The soccer player sighed, he started caressing the elders hair to calm him down, when he finally did, he heard light sniffles coming from the elder and he pulled away, making eye contact with him.

"Yuta.. I really like you.. please, please go out with me.. I'm really serious about you.. I swear.." Jaemin confessed.

Yuta's heart started fluttering and he nodded, "Of course I will, Na, but if I ever catch you cheating I will not hesitate to break your knees." Yuta threatened.

Jaemin just loathed and nodded, finally looking at the elders lips and bringing him into a kiss, Yuta's eyes widened, this was his first kiss. With Na Jaemin.

He eventually melted into the kiss and the twos lips moved in sync. Of course there was people around most likely taking photos for gossip later on, but they didn't care in that moment, they only cared about each other.

They pulled away and Yuta shyly smiled at Jaemin as the younger laughed at the shyness, Jaemin took his hand and led them to out of the building and walked Yuta home.

Yuta invited the soccer player in and then they ended up cuddling for the rest of the night.

The two became inseparable, of course, not many people liked the idea of the two together, but what could they do? Jaemin only had his eyes on Yuta and Yuta only had his eyes on Jaemin.

Soccer became their sport, as it was, thanks to the sport the two met and they couldn't be happier.

Word Count: 1321

did i have a breakdown over unstanning nct? yes. do i plan to unstan them after talking to people about it? no.

i got other people's opinions about the whole situation and i probably won't unstan, especially since they're a main source of my happiness