127 - Gold

Genre: Angst, Fluff, Mafia AU
Description: 127 are looking for a certain gold, one their former leader hid many years ago, until they were beaten to it.

They were the most well known mafia organisation, escaped to Italy after too many people found out about them in Korea.

Now though, they had gone back to their homeland and trying to find the gold their old leader had buried many years ago before he had passed.

Lee Taeyong had now taken over the organisation as he had promised their leader he wouldn't let 127 collapse after his passing.

Many of their men had stayed behind in Korea to keep an eye out for any suspicious activity or anyone plotting against them while they weren't there.

However, what they hadn't expected was for them to find the location of the gold they were searching for, finding this out they took the next flight back to Korea to go and finally retrieve it and bring it back home with them.

The eight of them had landed in Korea a couple hours ago and were currently in the huge house they had brought for their stay.

"If we just drive up to the area, see what's around and who is there, then we can figure a plan from then on, it won't easy even if it looks like it is." Taeyong spoke as he walked back and forth.

The seven at the table nodded, understanding what their leader meant, he walked over to the table and placed his hands against it and leaned over, "We'll send them men in first before we go in ourselves. Who cares if they lose their lives." He spoke harshly and the seven chuckled and nodded again.

"I wonder why he never told us where it was before he passed." Taeil said, voicing his thoughts out loud and the others hummed, wondering the same thing.

"Must be a reason." Johnny said shrugging, "We're about to find out." He carried on laughing.

"Shall we start heading out?" Haechan then asked and the others nodded.

They all got their weapons and put their bullet proof vests on before heading out, Taeyong instructed their men to go first and they did just that.

The drive was full of ideas on a plan, Taeyong had already instructed their men to go into the building they had told him about and look around to see if there was anything.

Any traps they came across, they'd definitely set them off, making it safer for the eight main men.

Wether their men died today, didn't bother them, they didn't care. It came with their job, people died daily, wasn't any of their business.

"Sir. We have an issue." Someone's voice came through the car speakers and Taeyong quickly responded, "What issue?" He answered coldly.

"Someone got here before us." The response was, the car immediately braked and they all looked at each other.

"What the fuck so you mean?" Jaehyun said as he leant forward. "I-I mean someone got here before us.. the place has exploded, there's a hole in the ground from where it must of been? I don't know who it was, they had left by the time any of us got here." The man spoke, they were furious. "You better track them down if you wish to live a day longer." Taeyong's cold voice rang through the tense air.

"Yes sir." Was all that was heard and then it went silent.

"I can't believe this." Jungwoo said and the others nodded in agreement, Taeyong started the car again and started speeding towards the location.

"What are you doing, hyung?" Mark asked and Taeyong looked at him through the mirror, "We're going to find this person. Even if it kills us." He said and the others didn't say anything back, just agreeing with their leader.