WayV - Sever Off The Head And Watch The Body Fall

Genre: Angst, Fluff, Gore, Police Corruption, Bent Coppers, Mass Killing
Description: Yuta had the best police team wrapped around his little finger.

"Another body has been found with the Y mark on their body again." A police officer spoke, the seven men looked at each other knowing exactly who it was and sighed.

Another officer looked up with wide eyes, "Another? This is the 5th one in the last two days." He spoke in a surprised tone.

While the officers were discussing on what to do, Yangyang carefully pulled his phone out and hid it under the table as he sent a text saying 'Be careful' then turned his phone back off and nodded to the other six.

Kun stood up gaining everyone's attention, "We will go and scout the area to see if there's anything we can find for evidence." He said making everyone else nod and the seven of them all headed out.

They used three cars and put their sirens on while Lucas made a call, "We'll meet in the usual spot, okay?" He said also getting an 'Okay' in response.

He sent the information in their group chat and the three cars sped down the roads to the usual meeting place, which was an underground hideout for where he usually stayed.

They all got out the cars, parking a few streets down so no one would find them and it wouldn't be too suspicious and headed to the underground hideout.

When they got there they saw the male sitting on top of someone stabbing him multiple times in the chest with laughter admitting from him and of course, not forgetting his signature 'Y' on his left cheek.

"You really need to be more careful." Xiaojun spoke making the other jump slightly, not hearing them coming in as he was having too much fun.

He looked up and saw all seven of them standing there with smiles on their faces and he got up and skipped over to them, leaving a peck on each other of their cheeks, their left cheeks.

"I don't need to be careful until I get caught." He said with a wink, making the others sigh.

"Yuta, they're finding more and more information about you, maybe you should tone it down a little for a few days so not too much will be found out." Ten spoke with worry laced in his tone.

Yuta sighed as he wiped his hands clean from all the blood and kicked the lifeless body to the side, "It's a bit too late now, isn't it?" He asked rhetorically.

Hendery walked over to the elder and wrapped his arms around his waist, "We're worried, whats going to happen if you get caught, huh?" He spoke gently into the others ear, making Yuta relax against him.

"Then you'll all join me in prison as well." He said with a slight laugh, making all the others furrow their eyebrows, "What do you mean?" Sicheng asked.

"Oh? You don't remember?" Yuta asked turning around in Hendery's embrace, "You all helped me kill some of them people, you're fingerprints will be all over them." He said with a giggle and the all gulped visibly.

Yuta's gaze turned dark and his voice went deep, "You better not be backing out now, are you? You know what will happen to you if you do." He said, sending shivers down the others' spine.

Kun sighed and moved closer to the two and held Yuta's face and placed a small kiss on his nose, "Of course not, why would we, hm?" He spoke gently, bringing a smile onto the others face.

"You better not, killing you would hurt me more then it'd hurt you." He spoke, leaning against Kun's hand that was on his face.

The seven of them did find the Japanese quite terrifying at times, however, they knew he'd never hurt them, unless they did something to hurt him which only makes sense to them.