Jungwoo x Mark x Taeil x Jaehyun - This Is Home

Genre: Fluff, Little Space
Description: Just the 10th floor members loving Yuta.

Yuta walked through the door of their shared dorms and within seconds he was greeted by a massive hug off Jungwoo.

"Yuta! I missed you." Jungwoo said as Yuta let his head drop on the younger's shoulder as he giggled lightly, "I missed you too, Woo, but I was only gone for 10 minutes." He said and Jungwoo huffed and pulled away, holding the elders hands now instead.

"Still, that's too long, I don't know why you couldn't let me come with you." Jungwoo spoke with a pout and Yuta laughed at him and shook his head.

The Japanese removed his hands from the others grip and took his shoes off then walked further in the dorm.

He then noticed Taeil on the couch and gasped, "Hyung!" Yuta spoke and ran up to him while the eldest had his arms open, inviting the other for a hug.

Jungwoo gasped when he saw this and pouted yet again. "Hyung! You never reacted like that when you saw me!" He whined and Yuta rolled his eyes.

"I saw you ten minutes ago, I haven't seen Taeil all day." He said in return, making Taeil snicker at the nonsense bicker between the two.

Within a few minutes Jaehyun and Mark came into the living room together and saw a pouting Jungwoo and Yuta and Taeil cuddling up on the couch.

"Now why is Jungwoo pouting like that?" Jaehyun teased and came to sit by Yuta also and pulled him off Taeil so the elder would cuddle him also.

"Yuyu likes Taeil hyung more than me." Jungwoo huffed making Mark laugh and shake his head, sitting on a seat that was next to where the trio were sitting.

"Something tells me that's not true." Mark commented and Jungwoo gasped in disbelief. "Mark! You should've seen him when he saw me in comparison to when he saw Taeil!" Jungwoo exclaimed making Yuta burst out into a small fit of giggles making the others' hearts melt.

Yuta was feeling quite small, especially because with all the love that was thrown on him in such little time, it didn't give him enough time to process it all properly.

The Japanese climbed onto Jaehyun's lap and rested his head on his shoulder just like he did when Jungwoo greeted him earlier when he first came in. All of them cooed at the sight and it didn't take them long to realise that he was on a fine line of being big and small.

Jungwoo then went and sat down where the other had been sitting previously and went to hold his hand, Yuta quickly entwined their fingers and smiled softly when he did it right away and Jungwoo allowed him to.

"But that's fine, we all know that I love Yuyu the most." He said with a proud smile on his face. Yuta's eyes lit up at the statement.

"Love Woo too." Yuta whispered and closed his eyes, feeling quite tired and Jaehyun was quite comfortable anyway, so it was quite beneficial.

Mark noticed the other fighting to stay awake so he spoke up saying, "Baby, are you feeling tired?" Yuta just hummed in response and Jaehyun wrapped his arms around Yuta's waist, bringing him impossibly closer.

Taeil stood up and headed to the kitchen to bring them younger a drink as he hadn't had one since he came back because of running over to the eldest right away.

Taeil came back with the water and passed it to the other, he quickly judged on wether he had slipped or
not before saying, "By the way, the paints you ordered has arrived." He informed and all tiredness Yuta had previously completely vanished and he quickly got off Jaehyun's lap.

"Really, really? Can we do that? Can we paint?" Yuta gasped and bounced on his feet out of excitement. All of them laughed at how adorable the other was being right now.

"Of course baby, we can do that." Taeil said and ruffled his hair and left to get the paints.

Yuta was really excited, so excited he ended up falling into little space and started babbling about anything and everything.

Then the elder came back with the paints, plus some things for Yuta to paint on and he placed it down in front of the little, "Did he slip?" He whispered to Mark and the younger nodded with a fond smile on his face.

Yuta slid on the floor off the couch and opened all the paints and found a pencil lying around as he started drawing with the pencil so he could paint it all in later.

Jungwoo followed the little on the floor and wrapped his arms around his waist and rested his head against his back. "I love you, Yuyu." He whispered and pressed a small kiss on the top of his head before laying his own head back on the others back.

The other giggled at the softness of the Korean males words, he definitely enjoyed all the love and affection he got from the four so he allowed Jungwoo to stay cuddled up against him.

Light conversation went on while Yuta focused on his painting when he had finished drawing it. He heard his name a few times and compliments following along, but he didn't pay much attention to it.

Once he was finished he let out a gasp, startling them all and they all looked over to him. "I finished it!" He said excitedly and showed them what he had done.

The painting was of all five of them together, all of their hearts melted at how adorable Yuta was.

"Do you like?" He asked, his eyes shining with excitement at their reactions. "Of course, Yuyu, its so cute!" Jaehyun gasped and held his hand out to take it and the other placed it in his hands carefully so it didn't get ruined.

"Can we hang it up?" He gasped and the others tried hardest to contain themselves over Yuta's cuteness.

"Of course we can, baby." Jaehyun said, standing up and leaving a kiss on top of Yuta's head.

Jaehyun and Mark went to find a frame to put the painting in while Jungwoo attached himself back on Yuta again.

"Woo hyung" Yuta whined as he tried to reach over to Taeil, "I love you baby." He whispered again before letting the other go and cuddled up to Taeil's side.

Mark and Jaehyun then came back with a frame they somehow found and put the painting in it and hung it up.

Of course they double checked to make sure it had completely dried first and Yuta had a huge smile on his face when he saw it then hanging up on the wall, once Mark had put it up.

"Yuyu loves it so so much!" He gasped and the others smiled softly at his reaction. "We love you so so much." Mark spoke and Yuta turned red at thag and giggles.

"Yuyu loves you more!"

Word Count: 1176

i've missed updating this book, i really hope you liked it! it felt weird writing complete fluff after writing so much angst these passed few weeks.

i did have an ot23 i wanted to write but with the current situation, i don't feel comfortable with writing it right now, i hope you understand!

Requested By: @yuwoo_taro