Xiaojun - Art Project

Genre: Fluff, College AU
Description: Yuta had a last minute art project due in

Being a college student was tough, especially when you was in a relationship, but Xiaojun and Yuta made it work.

The two were cuddling on the couch, watching netflix, it was around 10:30pm until Yuta shot up from his spot.

"Baby?" Xiaojun asked, confused, looking at his boyfriends panicked state. He watched as the elder went through all his art supplies, "Baby what are you doing?" The younger asked, sort of confused.

Yuta was an art major, Xiaojun a music major so the two were completely away from eachother during the day unless it's breaks.

He saw as the boy started stressing out and quickly went to him, grabbed his hand into his own stopping the elder from pulling his hair and hurting himself.

"Baby, talk to me, what's wrong?" Xiaojun asked more calmly, going to wipe the tears streaming down his boyfriends face.

"I have an art project due in tomorrow that I forgot about! I don't have a canvas or anything to paint on!" Yuta sobbed out, looking into his boyfriends eyes.

Xiaojun pulled the elder into a hug, Yuta often got stressed about projects as he'd usually forget about them, too interested in spending as much time as he could with Xiaojun.

Usually, he'd have more time to go out and buy stuff but this time, not as much.

Xiaojun eyed Yuta's paint supplies and noticed body paint, Yuta had all different sorts of paint, acrylic, water paints, fabric paints, body paints, the list goes on, when it come to paints, pencils, felt tips, he's all prepared, but he used canvases quite quickly.

Xiaojun pulled away from the hug after noticing his boyfriend is a lot more calmer.

"Don't worry baby, I-" The chinese male was cut off. "How can I not worry?! It's due in tomorrow! I can't fail another project! What if I fail this whole semester?! This project has a huge affect on my grades!" Yuta said, a lot louder than intended.

He quickly stood up and ran to his bedroom, hoping to have a canvas or something there.

This was something that annoyed Xiaojun, the boy didn't know when to be calm, he didn't know how to listen when he was panicked.

The younger slowly followed behind, entering his boyfriends room, seeing him pace back and forth.

He sighed, walking over to the pacing male and grabbed his face. "Listen to me, I saw you had body paints, yeah? Go get them and I'll let you paint on my back, okay? It'll save you money and you'll get your project done." Xiaojun offered, giving a small smile.

Yuta's eyes lit up with hope, "Really? You'll let me do that?" He asked, smiling wide when Xiaojun nodded.

"It's going to be a few hours of you lying down, not being able to move, are you sure it's okay?" This time the elder wasn't too sure. He didn't want to restrict his boyfriend being able to do anything.

"I'm sure baby, now go get your paints, hm?" Xiaojun reassured with a small peck on his lips.

Yuta smiled and nodded, running into the other room, getting his supplies.

Xiaojun on the other hand, took his shirt off and went to get a soft blanket or something he could lie down on and that he knew Yuta wouldn't mind messing up, he also grabbed a pillow while he was at it, he was going to be in the same position for a while, may as well get comfortable.

Yuta then walked in, seeing his boyfriend laid down, all ready for Yuta. The elder froze and the youngers back posture. His muscles were very obvious, Yuta wasn't going to lie, he was sort of turned on by his shirtless boyfriend but he just had to get this art project done.