127 - Christmas Day

Genre: Fluff
Description: It's Christmas Day

Yuta woke up extremely early, he was in Mark's arms as he fell asleep in his room the previous night.

Everyone knew the Japanese was excited for Christmas, the other men were just as excited, mainly just to see their baby so happy and care free.

Yuta carefully wiggled out of Mark's embrace, snuck out the room and headed to the living room.

A bunch of presents underneath their christmas tree, it made the male smile widely and then he headed to the kitchen.

There was no one in the kitchen, meaning he was the only one awake, perfect.

Yuta decided to make all of them coffee and some breakfast, it's the least he could do for them since they take care of him all year round.

As he was pouring the last mug of coffee he felt a pair of arms snake around his waist which made him jump slightly.

"Merry Christmas, bubs." He heard a whisper in his ear as then the other left a small peck on his cheek, Yuta could recognise the voice anywhere, he smiled softly, turning around in the mans arms and wrapping his arms around the others neck.

"Merry Christmas, Yongie." Yuta spoke in the same tone as Taeyong used and left a small peck on the elders lips.

"Hmm.. what're you doing?" Taeyong asked, his voice still raspy since he just woke up, "I'm making everyone coffee and breakfast!" The younger of the two said.

Taeyong nodded, watching the younger, "Do you want some help?" He asked, Yuta instantly shook his head, "No.. I wanna do it myself!" He said with a huge smile.

Taeyong chuckled and nodded again, watching as the younger decorated their coffees with cute love hearts in them.

Then another pair of footsteps came in, "Merry Christmas, Taeyong hyung." The voice said, Yuta whipped his head around and saw Doyoung.

"Youngie!" Yuta gasped and ran into the males arms, leaving a peck on his lips, exactly the same as he did with Taeyong.

"Morning baby and Merry Christmas." He smiled, looking at the shorter, he looked over and saw the nine cups of coffee and nine plates that yet need to be filled.

"Are you making breakfast?" Doyoung asked, sort of surprised, Yuta wasn't one to cook and maybe it wasn't the smartest idea.

"Yep! I wanted to make all of you breakfast since you all take care of me for the rest of the year!" Yuta spoke honestly, the two other men hearts warmed at the answer.

Doyoung nodded, guiding Yuta back to the kitchen counter.

Yuta carried on making breakfast and one by one the other members came, Yuta greeting them the exact same way he greeted Doyoung and Taeyong.

He finally placed all of breakfast down, he made them toast and all a heart shaped egg, along with the coffee which also had a heart in.

He was more nervous to give it to Taeil since he was the one who always cooked for them. He was the last to eat, wanting to see all their reactions first.

They all complimented it, all by Taeil, Yuta looked nervously at his eldest boyfriend waiting for some sort of reaction.

Taeil looked up, smiled and nodded, Yuta smiled widely and started eating himself.

He heard a buzz from his phone, he reached into his pocket to pick it up, it was a message from the dreamies and wayv, plus Shotaro and Sungchan wishing all of them a Merry Christmas.