Taeyong - Kitty

Genre; Hybrid, Angst, Fluff, Slight Smut
Description: Yuta is a cat hybrid who has been outcasted by his old owner who physically, mentally, emotionally and sexually abused him, Taeyong takes him in to show him what it's like to be taken care of.
Warning; sexual assault mentioned and abuse.

Taeyong was a CEO, the biggest one in South Korea to be exact. He was currently walking around the streets of Seoul, why? You may ask. Simply because no matter how rich you are, going to a café every now and then is always relaxing.

Taeyong was currently leaving the café walking to his car, walking passed an alleyway, he heard soft cries of pain, now Taeyong being the curious soul he is decided to check it out.

He walked into the alleyway, disgusted at the sight of how messy it was and it smelt kind of bad too. The cries finally getting louder and finally he noticed two pairs of cat ears.

Taeyong tilted his head, slightly confused, but nether the less he crouched down and the creature infront of him flinched. "Shhh.. it's okay.. I'm not going to hurt you" He smiled.

Finally the creature infront of him lifted its head up and looked at the elder. That's when Taeyong realised that he was a hybrid. Hybrids were quite rare to see on their own, usually had owners/masters. If hybrids weren't wearing something like a collar to symbol that they were owned by someone they'd be taken to auctions to get sold off to.

Taeyong thought this system was fucked up, because, it was and that's why he never owned a hybrid as he didn't want to be seen as one of them kind of people. In fact, maybe people thought this system was fucked up, but it was too popular and the government was getting far too much money from it to actually get rid of it.

Yuta cowered away from the man infront of him, even though he said he wasn't going to hurt him, how could he trust him? Taeyong obviously noticed this and sighed and sat back on the other side of the alleyway.

The alleyway wasn't that wide, quite narrow actually, Taeyong was fully aware that his clothes were going to get dirty but that was the least of his concerns right now.

Yuta noticed the rich man sitting opposite him and slightly titled his head in confusion. Taeyong also noticed this, the man was quite attentive to slightest things so he spoke, "I'm going to wait until you know I won't hurt you, I can't leave you here, it'll taunt me forever if I just leave you here in pain" Taeyong spoke as softly as he could.

Why was he so keen in helping the hybrid sitting in front of him? He didn't know. The creature fascinated him and he thought if he gave the hybrid a chance he's be a really lovely person to be around.

~~~~

It's been about half an hour now, Taeyong started falling asleep as he was really tired after work today. All he wanted to do was go home and go to sleep, but making sure the hybrid is taken care of is his main priority.

He heard movement from the opposite side but kept his eyes closed to not startle the cat hybrid. Slowly, Yuta made his way over to the CEO. The only reason being is that when he saw Yuta like everyone else he didn't laugh at him, didn't speak harshly, didn't touch him in anyway and just sat there waiting for him to trust him.

Sure, Yuta knows this could be a huge mistake, but even after everything hes been through for some reason he still has fate in human. His tail was wrapped around his thigh, out of nerves.

He finally got beside the male and leaned his head on his shoulder. Taeyong smiled at this, when he gets home he's definitely going to do some research as he does plan to take the cat hybrid over home.

Taeyong slowly lifted his arm to wrap it around the hybrids waist, this of course, made Yuta flinch away as he was expecting the human to do something to him.