Jisung x Jaehyun - Soft

Genre; Fluff, Polyamory, Little Space
Description; Yuta ended up leaving the SM building a lot earlier than intended and ended up going to the dream dorms to see Jisung, with his other boyfriend, Jaehyun.

Yuta ended up leaving work a lot earlier because he felt so small, this was something he didn't like about his little space was the fact he couldn't always get something done.

Jaehyun, one of his boyfriends, noticed him feeling small as he kept tripping over his own feet in dance practice, the boy never messed up dances unless he was feeling small.

The younger held onto the littles hand and excused themselves so he didn't slip in front of everyone. Of course, the members knew he was a little but he's said many times that he feels really embarrassed to slip in front of them. Jaehyun and his other boyfriend, Jisung has told him countless times that it's nothing to be embarrassed of, but regardless Yuta didn't like it.

Jaehyun took the littles hand and took him to a car, where one of the mangers were. They got in the car and Yuta rested his head on the youngers shoulder. "Can you take us to the dream dorm?" Jaehyun asked.

The manager nodded and the little felt excited being able to see Jisung. It was odd, Yuta barley saw Jisung because different schedules but he felt most safe with the youngest of the group.

Of course, he felt safe with Jaehyun, but there was something about the youngest that gave him a sense of security that he couldn't explain.

He never told anyone of course, not wanting to upset them. But he was just really excited go see Jisung. "Hyunnie, we see Sungie?" Yuta asked, his tone a lot higher, telling Jaehyun he regressed.

"Uh-huh, we're going to see Sungie, baby" He smiled at the little, pecking his cheek. This made Yuta bounce slightly in his seat out of excitement.

Jaehyun smiled at the adorable boy, who was clearly excited to see the youngest. He hadn't seen Jisung for about 2 months because 127 have been way too busy and so have Dream.

Yuta was humming some songs to himself while Jaehyun was on his phone, texting Jisung that they were on their way, he informed Jisung they were going before just in case he had another schedule during this time and didn't want to disappoint Yuta by telling him Jisung was too busy.

~~~~

As they arrived at the Dream dorm, Yuta quickly unbuckled his belt and quickly opened the door to run to the dorms. "Yuta! Wait!" Jaehyun called out so Yuta didn't go out of sight and also so he could give him his mask in case their was fans around.

Jaehyun was hoping there wasn't as they'd see Yuta in little space and the last thing any of them wanted was news going around of Yuta acting 'strange'.

Yuta obeyed and quickly came back to the car, Jaehyun handing him his mask, "Thank you, Hyunnie" The little smiled at his main caregiver.

"You're welcome baby, now what did I tell you?" The caregiver asked, making sure he remembered before going to the building. "Keep my head down so nobody recognises me!" He said bubbly.

"Well done, baby" Jaehyun said smiling, taking the boys hand. The both kept the gaze on the floor and got to the enterance of the building.

They went up to the 5th floor and finally got to the Dream dorm. Yuta excitedly knocked on the door. They waited for a few seconds, until someone opened the door.

The opening door revealed Jisung. The littles eyes lit up and he gasped jumping into the youngest arms. "Sungie!" He said loudly. Both Jaehyun's and Jisung laughed.

"Hey buba" Jisung said, "I missed you, bubs" he then put the boy on the ground, "Missed Sungie too! Was veeeeeeeery excited to see Sungie!" The little said with happiness.

The youngest of the group smiled at the words and looked up to greet Jaehyun for the first time. "Hey hyung" he smiled. Jaehyun also smiled ruffling the youngest's hair.

Yuta then huffed annoyed, no attention was on him, so could you blame him, "Helllloooooooooo, let's go cuddle now!" He said pushing Jisung out the way lightly, stomping to the boys room.

They both laughed at the littles behaviour, "So childish" Jaehyun said, playfully rolling his eyes, Jisung snickering next to him, nodding in agreement.

"Hurry up! I can't cuddle myself!" Yuta's voice was heard, they both could tell he was slowly slipping out of little space as his was went a little lower.

They both went to Jisungs room and saw the boy sulking on the bed. "Baby you feeling big now?" Jaehyun asked, being cautious in case he was still little.

The elder nodded then patted the two empty spaces for both boys to come sit and cuddle. "Come cuddle" He said pouting.

They both chuckled and went over to cuddle the boy. Yuta smiled, having two of his favourite people in the world cuddling him, leaving soft kisses on his face as well.

"Love you both" he muttered, hoping they wouldn't hear, but they did. "We love you too buba" Jisung whispered in his ear, making the bit blush.

Word Count: 878

sorry for this being so short I literally ran out of ideas