Lucas - Dancing In The Moonlight

Genre: Romance
Description: Lucas and Yuta spent the night together

The two were at a lake, music could be heard in the background as Yuta had his arms around Lucas' neck and the taller had his arms around Yuta's waist.

The couple slowed danced to the music that could be heard in the distance under the moonlight that was making the lake sparkle.

Yuta had his head rested against the others shoulder, feeling comforted in his embrace.

They had been far too busy lately to see each other and they finally found the perfect time to be with each other.

The pair moved slowly to the rhythm of the music, not a word being said as they just enjoyed the feeling of being close to each other once again.

A cold breeze ran by, making the elder shiver slightly, bringing himself impossibly closer to the taller, feeling the warmth off him.

Lucas sighed out, enjoying the feeling of Yuta being so close to him again, he rested his chin on top of the elders head, Yuta smiled gently.

"Xuxi?" Yuta called out softly, listening to the younger's heart beat as he swayed them left to right gently, still following the rhythm of the music that could still be heard.

"Hmm?" Lucas hummed, leaving a small peck on top of Yuta's head, the elder looked up ever so slightly making Lucas move his head and look down at the other.

Yuta smiled and left a small peck on his lips, "I love you." He spoke gently, the younger smiled and he also left a peck on the elders lips, "I love you too."

The two eventually stopped dancing as the music stopped and sat in the field that was by the lake and looked up at the moon.

Yuta rested his head against his boyfriends shoulder and the other entwined their hands, leaving a small peck on top of them.

Lucas was admiring the view in front of him, where as Yuta, he couldn't take his eyes off his boyfriend, taking this moment to admire every detail on the males face.

"Bubs, you're staring." Lucas chuckled and finally made eye contact with the other, their faces were only center meters apart.

The elder smiled, "Can I not admire how gorgeous my boyfriend is?" He asked, with a raised brow and a playful smile on his face.

Lucas chuckled and pulled the other by his waist and placed him on his lap.

This action surprised the Japanese but he instantly relaxed and placed his hands on Lucas' face and left a small kiss on his lips.

As he was about to pull away Lucas kept him in place and rolled them over on the grass and hovered on top of the elder.

Their lips moved in sync as the moon started raising above them, shining over them, letting the spotlight be on them only.

Some more wind walked by, surrounding the two, but they paid not attention to that, their minds were only focused on each other and each other only.

Lucas pulled away from the kiss, needing to breathe and took this time to admire how gorgeous Yuta looked under him with the moon shining on him.

Yuta looked confused on why the younger was staring at him like that, Lucas immediately caught on and smiled, "You're so pretty.." He sighed out, stealing another peck from the other.

Yuta giggled, his face turning red at the sudden compliment, "You tell me all the time." Yuta whispered, wrapping his arms around Lucas's neck, bringing him closer.

The taller chuckled slightly, "It's the truth." Lucas responded, laying against Yuta's chest, listening to his heartbeat, copying the same action as Yuta did earlier when they were dancing.

Yuta played with the youngers hair, making him feel relaxed at the gentleness Yuta was showing towards him.

"Baby?" Lucas called out, moving his head slightly to look up at his boyfriend.

The Japanese hummed in response looking down slightly at the other, "Wanna go back to mine? We can cuddle.. do whatever when we get there." Lucas suggested, reaching up to hold the others hand.

Yuta didn't hesitate to accept the offer, the taller smiled and carefully got off the elder and helped him up, pulling him into his chest as he got up.

Yuta smiled and left a peck on his neck, taking his hand and led them to the car.

They got in a drove to Lucas' apartment, Yuta had his hand in Lucas' as Lucas had his hand on top of Yuta's while using the gear stick.

Yuta looked out the window, watching as people walked by on the streets doing whatever, he found it peaceful, watching the beautiful streets of Seoul being filled, decorated with gorgeous lights.

Before they knew it, they had arrived at Lucas' apartment and the two got out the car, walking in hand in hand.

The two entered the apartment, Lucas turned on the lights and led Yuta to his room.

He pushed the other against the wall and placed their lips together once again, feeling the need to kiss him over and over again to make up for the time he hadn't been able to do it for being too busy.

Yuta wasn't complaining, he wrapped his arms around the others neck and pulled him closer, Lucas brought his hands back around the others waist and led them to the bed.

He carefully placed the elder on the bed and climbed on top of him without breaking the kiss.

He started kissing down to Yuta's jaw and down to his neck, making the other tilt his neck to give Lucas more space to leave kisses.

Lucas took the top off of Yuta's clothes off and Yuta copied the action for Lucas and the two were shirtless.

Admiring the way each other looked, Lucas started leaving small kisses down Yuta's stomach making the other sigh softly and tangle his fingers into his hair.

The younger got to his pants and looked up at Yuta for permission and he got a nod, meaning it was okay, the male didn't hesitate to take Yuta's pants off as well and did the same thing for himself.

Leaving small kisses across Yuta's thighs, the elder moaned softly, enjoying the way Lucas was pampering with love and affection.

~~~

A few hours later, the two were naked, Yuta wrapped up in Lucas' arms, feeling extremely sleepy from the previous hours.

The two were covered in hickeys and marks but they didn't mind it was a way for them to show they were taken and their chest swelled up with pride everytime they thought about that.

"Go to sleep, buba, you must be tired." Lucas whispered out, lying down with Yuta in his arms.

Yuta didn't even fight, too tired to, he nodded and came closer to Lucas, draping his arm across Lucas' waist, burying his head into the others chest, Lucas gently rubbing his hand up and down the others back.

"Good night, Xuxi." Yuta whispered out, leaving a peck on Lucas' chest, more specifically where his heart beat was.

"Goodnight, Yuyu." Lucas responded, leaving a peck on Yuta's head and the two fell asleep in eachother's embrace.

Word Count: 1204

my most proud edit i've made is my wangxian one, it took 4 days to make and i might of spent half an hour looking for a 3 second video, but y'know what, it's okay. it came out very good.

physically i'm here, mentally i'm with yuta painting each other's nails.