Taeil - He Said Fuck Me Like I'm Famous, I Said Okay

Genre: Smut, Angst, Fluff, Rockstar AU
Description: Yuta gets too cocky so Taeil puts him in his place.
Warning: Light Choking Kink, Degrading Kink, Orgasm Control

Yuta got off the stage with a smirk on his face as he walked passed the other, Moon Taeil.

The two always have some sort of rivalry going on between them, but it wasn't just that, a lot of sexual tension also between the two.

They definitely had made out countless times, probably more then could be counted on both hands, yet them make out sessions always seemed like who could dominate who.

Yuta dominated Taeil one time, one time and he thought he was so powerful ever since, however Taeil was too nice to break the news to him.

There was nothing wrong being a bottom nor submissive, but Yuta somehow convinced himself there was and he always had to be the dominant top.

But Taeil was at his wits end with Yuta, he never shut up about that one time he dominated him, keep in mind Taeil always, always, took control.

He knew how much the younger's ego would be crushed if he ever brought it up though, which was definitely a huge advantage to Taeil.

The elder sighed and looked over at the staff and they nodded telling him it was his turn to perform and he got up from his chair and headed to perform.

He knows that the Japanese can leave anytime he wants but he knows he won't because there's always something he's got to say to Taeil after every performance, but this time he'll wish he never opened his pathetic mouth.

Yuta on the other hand was doing just as Taeil said, waiting for the elder to come off stage so he could make unnecessary comments to rile him up, he wasn't going to lie, making Taeil mad was fun for him because of how hot he looked when he was mad.

Seeing the elder riled up all because of what he said excited him, knowing he couldn't do anything about it because Yuta could easily dominate him.

After the elder finished up on stage he came down the stairs and was greeted by the person he didn't want to see but was definitely expecting.

"I knew you were bad but I didn't realise you were that bad." Yuta snickered causing Taeil to glare at him.

The elder never took it to heart because he knew the younger wasn't serious, he'd never tell the male but he's caught him listening to his music more than once.

"Sometimes you should jut shut your fucking mouth, Nakamoto." Taeil said through gritted teeth as he pushed passed the Japanese male.

Yuta laughed and followed behind the man who was walking to his private dressing room, luckily for him there was no in there.

He tried to slam the door on Yuta's face but the younger caught said door before he could and walked in behind the elder.

"What are you gonna do about it, huh? Nothing! Do you remember the time I-" Yuta was immediately cut off by being shoved up against the wall.

"Say it, I fucking dare you." Taeil glared at Yuta, sending a shiver down the taller's spine, "T-the time I.." Yuta was cut off again by a hand going around his throat and pressure being applied.

"Go on, Nakamoto, whats stoping you?" Taeil said with a sarcastic smile, putting more pressure around the others throat, Yuta's hand instantly shooting up to hold onto Taeil's wrist as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, enjoying the way Taeil was choking him.

"Fucking whore, you're actually enjoying it?" Taeil laughed in a mocking way as he let go and walked over to the door, shutting it properly and locking while Yuta was trying to get his breath back.