Jaemin x Jeno - Highschool Love

Genre: Fluff, Polyamory
Description: Popular couple, Jaemin and Jeno would do anything for Yuta.
Extra: Yuta is younger than him

Everyone knew Jaemin and Jeno, they were the most known for the longest relationship in school, at highschool relationships usually only last 2 weeks, but they? They lasted 4 years.

It was only the two of them until they saw the exchanged Japanese student for the first time, Nakamoto Yuta.

He came to Korea because of family problems back in Japan, but he never spoke about them to anyone. When he came he didn't know much Korean, but he knew the basics.

Yuta was a year younger than Jeno and Jaemin, the two thought he was the cutest thing ever, they had to find out more about him.

They were right, Yuta was the most softest person they've ever met, he was a huge cuddle bug and enjoyed physical contact, especially kisses.

It didn't sit well with many people at school at first when Yuta joined Jaemin and Jeno's relationship, at first he got bullied so much.

When Jaemin and Jeno found out, they were not happy one bit. The threat they have anyone who hurt the precious boy scared everyone, so they didn't mess with him.

Obviously, with Yuta being a year younger than the two, he wasn't in any of their classes, but sometimes they'd still come by to his classes to just sit with him and talk if they had a free period.

Yuta would do the same but the boy was too shy to do that. For example, right now, Jaemin and Jeno had a free period and was heading towards Yuta's classes, hand-in-hand.

They finally reached the room and entered without knocking, no one was surprised at this point. Their eyes scanned the room for their baby, they finally saw him at the back, his head down and shoulders shaking.

Yuta was crying?

Concern quickly washed over them as they ran to the back where Yuta was, the younger hadn't noticed the two men enter the room, too busy crying.

"Baby? What's wrong? Did something happen?" Jeno quickly asked as soon as he got to the younger. Jaemin noticed everyone's eyes on them, "Mind your own fucking business and turn around!" He hissed.

Everyone did as the elder commanded and he brought his attention back into his crying boyfriend. He quickly sat down besides him and pulled him onto his lap.

"Bubs what's wrong?" He asked softly, wiping the elders tears away. "No-nothing it's s-stupid" The younger stuttered out, looking at his other boyfriend, Jeno, sit down besides him.

Jeno took his hand in his and said "If it's making you cry, baby, it's not stupid at all" Yuta sniffled at the elders words.

The younger rested his head on Jaemin's shoulder, while Jeno pulled out a tissue from his bag to wipe Yuta's tears away, "I'm just stressed because of school, I got all these exams to do, I'm worried if that I won't have anytime for you two and you'll leave me" He started crying again.

The two boys felt their hearts break the slightest, their poor baby was stressing over something that could easily be solved if they just talk about it.

Jaemin sighed, "Baby, we wouldn't leave you because of that, we've both done this last year, we can help you, we promise we won't distract you."

Yuta lifted his head, his eyes glistening with tears and a pout on his lips. "Really?" He asked quietly, quite shy at the fact they offered to help.

Jeno smiled, "Of course, baby, we'll give you all the help you need, yeah?" Yuta smiled back at the elder and nodded, "Thank you" He muttered.

The two boys smiled at the youngest and stayed in all his classes, taking notes as well, because they got rid of all their old ones, not realising they'd need them again.

Word Count: 656

yeah i'll probs delete this one, i honestly have no idea where i was going with this story line.

i can't think of anything to write at the moment and this is the best that i came out with, i had a whole story in my head but i just didn't know how to write it down, my apologise.