Johnny - Elevator

Genre: Angst, Fluff
Description: Yuta gets nervous/scared around Johnny, but one day Johnny enters an elevator with Yuta and the elevator breaks down and they get trapped together.

Yuta was one of the members who along with all of them, he was comfortable with all of them. Well, all but one. Yuta was really scared and nervous around Johnny.

The reason was ridiculous, it was simply because the man looked intimidating. He was tall and hella muscular, it wasn't something new to see in the industry but when you see it for yourself everyday, it can be quite scary.

Yuta always avoided Johnny as much as he could, sometimes to the extent he'd ask his manager to change his schedule around a little bit just to not be in the same place as Johnny.

He had nothing against the elder male, it was simply because he felt like if he said or did the wrong thing the elder would shout at him, Yuta probably wouldn't take that well and would start crying.

Today was one of those days where Yuta's schedule got changed to be away from Johnny's. He was leaving the dance studio to go back home.

Luckily for Yuta he wasn't even on the same dorm floor as Johnny so he felt everything was fine. He waited for the elevator to come, while texting the group chat letting them know he was heading back home.

The elevator finally came and he entered it, as soon as the door was about to close, a hand stopped it closing, he male was confused at first but then taken back who stopped it.

Johnny Suh.

Yuta flinched when the elder entered, Johnny obviously noticed this but didn't comment on it. He greeted the younger and Yuta just gave a shy hello back.

Yuta quickly moved to the furthest corner away from Johnny, keeping his gaze on the floor, so he doesn't make eye contact with the elder.

Johnny also noticed this, he felt really awkward not knowing why the younger was acting this way, he was also aware of the fact that Yuta changed his schedules a lot, but he didn't know it was because of him. Did he do something wrong?

Yuta was lost in a train of thoughts, hoping the elevator would just hurry up so he could just go home, until it started shaking.

This startled the pair, Yuta grabbed onto the railing bar that was next to him so he didn't fall. Johnny did the same, then all of a sudden the lights went off.

The elevator broke down.

Yuta start panicking, being scared of the dark was something he was ashamed of, especially showing his fear to Johnny.

The boy quickly went to his phone, to switch the flash light on, but his phone ended up being dead. This made him panic even more, he crouched down and buried his head into his knees.

Johnny must of seen the image of the dead battery come up on Yuta's phone and quickly took his out. He went to text his manager about the inconvenience, but they were in an elevator and there was never any signal in them.

Johnny sighed, he was about to put his phone away until he saw out of the corner of his eye the shaking boy.

He didn't know what to do, the boy was obviously nervous and scared around him and that made Johnny feel like shit but there wasn't anything he could do about it.

He sighed and decided to put his flash light on and put it all the way to the highest setting so the elevator could have a load of light.

Yuta noticed the elevator being lit up, he removed his head from his knees, his tear stained face lit up in the bright light, noticing Johnny looking at him with the flash light on.

Yuta quickly adverted his eyes and muttered a small 'Thanks'. Johnny smiled at least getting something out of the younger and sat down, knowing they'd be there for a while.

Yuta quickly stood up and went to press the emergency button, but that was broken as well, they'd just have to hope the staff would notice they weren't there and start looking for them.

He sat furthest away from Johnny and that was the last straw for the elder. "Yuta." He said in a stern voice, making the younger flinch.

"Y-yes?" He stuttered out, playing with the hem of his hoodie. Johnny sighed, "Why are you so scared of me? Have I done something to make you so scared of me?" He asked in a soft voice, the male wasn't going to lie, it hurt him when someone was scared of him, he didn't mean to be so scary, in all honesty, he really wanted to be close with the Japanese.

Yuta was caught off guard at the sudden question, he lifted his gaze and looked at Johnny, "Huh?" He said, not thinking he heard right.

"Why are you so scared of me?" He repeated. Oh. So Yuta did hear right. He didn't really know what to say, it sounded so stupid if you said it out loud. He'll be so embarrassed if he has to say it out loud.

"It's stupid." He muttered, loud enough though for Johnny to hear. The American gave a little chuckle and said "It can't be that stupid if you try avoid me all the time."

Now when it's said out loud, Yuta felt awful. "It hurts knowing you're avoiding me, I really want to be close to you Yuta, but you're not giving me a chance." Yuta didn't know what to say or how to react to the elders confession.

Yuta sighed, he didn't know what to say, Johnny moved closer to him and out of instinct Yuta tried to move further away. "Yuta, you see, you're moving away again."

"Sorry" He quickly said moving back to his original spot. Johnny sighed. The two sat there in silence until Yuta spoke up.

"It's stupid.. you just make me feel nervous and scared.. simply because you're so tall and muscular, it sounds even worse when I say it out loud, oh my god." He said, burying his head into his arms out of embarrassment.

Johnny just burst out laughing at the explanation, this made Yuta feel even more embarrassed, but he continued explaining. "I feel like if I say the wrong thing or do the wrong thing you'll shout at me." The younger pouted.

Johnny stopped laughing at the innocent confession and pulled the younger into a hug. "I wouldn't yell at you Yuta, why would I do that?" He asked. Yuta just shrugged.

The elder just caressed the youngers hair, making him sleepy.

The younger ended up falling asleep against Johnny, actually enjoying the warmth off the elder. Johnny carried on caressing the youngest hair.

He hoped after this the younger would stop being so nervous around him and hoped they'd get along.

~~~

After many hours staff started noticing Johnny and Yuta never left the building and later found them in the elevator.

Johnny didn't bother waking up Yuta and just carried him to the car. Johnny took Yuta into his car and his manager drove the two home.

Yuta ended up waking up at so much movement when Johnny was carrying him up to their dorms. "J-Johnny?" He stuttered out looking at the older.

"Go back to sleep, Yu, I'm taking you back to the dorms." Johnny told him, pushing his head back down onto his own shoulder.

Yuta hesitated at first but then just nodded. Maybe after today he could start being less nervous around the elder and maybe even be closer to him.

Johnny got to their dorms and placed him onto his bed, bid the elder goodnight and went back down to his floor.

After being trapped in the elevator and how Johnny looked after him, he found out Johnny was just a soft man and not this intimidating one he once thought.

Word Count:1345

I hope their tests come back negative and all the other idols are safe and their tests come back negative, i'm so scared..

Requested By: shotarowrowrowurboat