Lucas - I Wanna Be Your King Of Hearts

Genre: Angst, Fluff, Royal AU
Description: Lucas is the prince of China and is in love with their foreign servant, Yuta.

When he first arrived, Lucas didn't really care about him, wasn't interested at all.

He found out his parents died in a war back in Japan and was deported to China for safety, no one really wanted the male to live with them nor work for them, so the palace took him in.

He didn't have much to offer, but they weren't going to deny the fact he was a good worker.

The male had a timid personality, he flinched at any loud noise, always shaking when someone spoke to him, it took him a while to learn mandarin, but he managed it in the end, it wasn't like he had a choice, he had to learn it to be able to answer a royal when he was spoken to.

Overtime, the Japanese male was often around the prince meaning that Lucas actually spoke to him here and there and with the help of the small conversations he had with the prince his mandarin got better and better.

The prince started enjoying the servant's company and was always excited to see him throughout the day.

"Yuta! Hello!" Lucas greeted the servant who was already working, Yuta flinched at the sudden noise and quickly turned around and bowed to the prince, "Good morning, sir." The Japanese smiled, greeting the other.

Lucas huffed, he's told the other countless times to drop the formalities, yet he never does.

The prince walked over and sat at the long wooden table as Yuta placed his food in front of him, bowing and attempted to walk away until he felt a grip on his wrist.

Yuta turned around to face the prince, "Is there something you need, sir?" He asked, Lucas sighed, "First for you to drop the formalities." He spoke with a raised brow.

The Japanese showed a guilty smile and nodded, "And the second?" he asked, Lucas smiled, "Sit with me." he spoke.

Yuta went to decline the offer but the look on the others face told him there was no room to decline it.

Yuta pulled out the seat that was closest to Lucas' and the prince started eating, "Have you eaten yet?" he asked, the servant shook his head.

Lucas frowned and picked up some of his food with the fork and moved it closer to the other, "Si- Lucas, it's fine, I'll just-" before he could say anything else Lucas shoved the food into his mouth.

Yuta was in shock but still ate the food, of course not without complaining.

Lucas just listened to the others complaints with a fond smile on his face.

"Are you done?" He asked as he rested his chin in his hand, making the other pout and nod.

Lucas sat back in his seat and chuckled, "Cute." he muttered, making sure the other wouldn't hear.

The Japanese male stood up and too the Prince's plate back to the kitchen, he couldn't help but feel his cheeks turn red at the others slight teasing.

He really liked the Prince, he treated him so well, he always made sure Yuta was okay and was healthy and he really appreciated it, after his parents died, no one really cared about him, most of the staff in the palace looked down at him for being a foreigner and for having no parents, of course he didn't say anything to the royals not wanting to cause problems for the staff and just let it be, but Lucas brought some spark of happiness back to the elder, he couldn't be more thankful to the younger, after his parents died he convinced himself that no one would care about him so to say he was shocked when Lucas started making conversations with him, looking after him and so on would be an understatement.