Taeyong - Pretty

Genre: Angst, Fluff
Description: Taeyong always made sure Yuta knew how pretty he was
Warning: Self Harm/Mental Health mentioned.

Yuta had scars, Taeyong knew that, but he never put the younger down for it, in fact, Taeyong praised him, he praised his scars.

Taeyong always told Yuta it shows he won the hardest battle, Taeyong tells him that he's able to survive anything and his scars prove it.

Yuta tried his best to stay strong for his boyfriend he really did, he was currently having a breakdown in his bathroom.

Things just got too much for him lately, he didn't want to burden Taeyong with his problems, being an idol was hard, having busy schedules all the time.

He felt himself scratching at his wrists and thighs, where his scars were. He didn't want to touch a blade, he didn't want to, he knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself if he did.

The voices in his head telling him to do it, telling him Taeyong doesn't love him and never will. It hurt hearing that.

Taeyong loves him..

... right?

He started letting the voices invade, invade the truth, invade the reality. Telling him how worthless he was, how Taeyong is too good for him that Taeyong is only with him out of pity. That Taeyong only cares for him because he has to because he wants to be a good leader for the group.

All these thoughts running wild, he couldn't hear anything, he couldn't see anything, he couldn't breathe.

He finally realised he was having a panic attack. He doesn't know how to pull himself out of panic attacks, he didn't know how to. He needs Taeyong.

He needs Taeyong to tell him it's alright, it's going to be okay, he's there for him, but the male never came.

He never came to tell him it's alright, that it's going to be okay, that he's there for him. Why? Because Taeyong didn't even know, Taeyong thought he was alright. Taeyong thought he was okay. Taeyong thought he knew he was there for him.

But Yuta didn't.

Not at all.

He didn't know it was alright.

He didn't know it was okay.

He didn't know Taeyong was there for him.

Yuta started screaming, pulling his hair, in hopes that if he hurts himself this way, the voices will be satisfied, he didn't want to disappoint Taeyong.

Taeyong was his support, he needed Taeyong to function.

The members that were home heard the screaming and quickly ran over to Yuta's room, they knew about Yuta's anxiety, they knew about his depression, but they couldn't help him like Taeyong did.

Jaehyun ran into Yuta's room, looking for the male while Haechan went to the bathroom door, trying to open it, when they figured out the door was locked they knew he was in there.

"Yuta!" They called for him, but Yuta didn't hear them, he couldn't hear anything, other than the agonising voices in his head.

"We need to call Taeyong hyung, he may be having a panic attack, Taeyong hyung will be the only one who can reach him." Jaehyun said, looking at Haechan.

The youngest of the group nodded, running to go get his phone, at this point Jaehyun realised Yuta could t hear him but carried on talking, so if he does end up hearing again, he knows he's not alone and there's people there for him.