Doyoung - Confession Room

Genre: Angst, Fluff
Description: Doyoung and Yuta are really good friends, they've had a crush on eachother for ages, but are too shy to say anything
Extra: the friend group will just be the 127 members but they're not idols

Doyoung and Yuta had been best friends for years. They were so close, so many people were jealous of their friendship.

Yuta often teased Doyoung quite a lot but never took it too far, they were inseparable. They both really liked each other but were too shy to say it.

Their other friends thought they were dense because it was blatantly obvious that they did, it wasn't too hard to miss.

They were all hanging out at Jaehyun and Taeyong's place, they've been together for two years now, Yuta and Doyoung were the only ones who weren't dating, everyone else had someone.

By someone, each other. Johnny, Mark and Haechan were together and Taeil and Jungwoo were together. For some reason they all confessed in the same room in this house so the boys ended up calling it the 'Confession Room'

They were all playing truth or dare, Yuta and Doyoung were cuddled up with each other and the others just rolled their eyes.

If you didn't know them, you'd think they'd be dating, but not, both too shy to confess.

They spun the bottle and it landed on Yuta, Johnny smirked at the younger and asked "Truth or Dare?" Yuta was too lazy and comfortable to actually move so he went with truth.

"Do you have a crush anyone?" Johnny asked, he wanted to get it out of the two because it was so painful to watch them being so oblivious.

Yuta turned red and shyly nodded, Doyoung felt his heart drop. Yuta liked someone? Who?

For the rest of the game Doyoung couldn't focus, too conflicted on the fact the man he's been crushing on for years has himself a crush and he just knows it's not him.

Jaehyun caught on quick to Doyoung's sudden change of behaviour, whispering to his boyfriend and Taeyong then looked over to the pair.

They both rolled their eyes, Jaehyun stood up, catching everyone's attention. "Up." He commanded to the two, they were both confused but listening to the youngers words.

Keeping the tradition, Jaehyun led them to the confession room. It wasn't anything special, just a storage room with some things in, but they ended up making it into a little relaxing room, a TV, couch, a bed, just in case anything happens.

All the others followed silently behind, trying not to burst out laughing at the twos confused faces. "Jaehyunie, why are we here?" The Japanese asked.

Jaehyun just smirked then pushed the two in the room and then locked the door. The two, now in the locked room were caught off guard. Why the hell why they were in here for?

They looked at each other and it felt awkward, why? They weren't sure, but after Yuta confessed about liking someone it just had some sort of awkward tension.

They sat separately across the room from each other, not saying a word.

The silence was so loud to them, it was deafening. Doyoung looked over at Yuta biting his lips out of nervousness, a habit he picked up a long time ago.

Doyoung wanted to do nothing other than run over to the bot and just kiss him, but he couldn't. He didn't want to ruin what they had.

He just wanted to have the elder in his embarace, look after him, protect him. But all he could do was just imagine it.

Finally, Yuta broke the silence, "Youngie.." He whispered out, loud enough though for Doyoung to hear the common nickname.

"Yes, Yu?" He asked, hoping to not seem obvious. "I just.." Yuta didn't really know what to say, so Doyoung asked something instead.

"Who do you like?" He asked, being straight forward. Yuta's breath hitched. He couldn't say anything. "Please tell me.." The desperateness in the youngers voice caught Yuta off guard.

"Doyoung.." Yuta started, tears welling up in his eyes, Doyoung just wanted to know, he wanted to know if they were good enough for Yuta, if it couldn't be him
th- "I like you, Doyoung, a lot." Yuta managed to get out.

"I know, you probably don't like me back.. you probably think i'm weird or something.." Yuta said, looking down, playi with his fingers.

"No! No, not at all Yuta.. I.. you like me?" Doyoung said, making sur hee heard right, he watched as the Japanese nodded.

Doyoung never felt so much weight being lifted from his shoulders as he quickly stood up and walked over to the elder.

"Doyo-" He cut Yuta off by kissing him. Yuta's eyes widened at the action, but eventually melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around the youngers neck.

Doyoung took control of the kiss and they both felt like they were on cloud 9. Yuta pulled away, needing to breathe, a red blush covered his face.

"I really like you too, Yu.." Doyoung said, smiling, caressing the boys cheek. He pulled Yuta onto his lap, the elder straddling his lap, grabbing his face and leaving another peck on his lips.

"Really?" Yuta asked, making sure everything he was expecting right now was real. The younger chuckled at the cute boy on his lap. "Really buba, really, I've liked you for so long." Doyoung confessed.

Yuta smiled, hiding his face in Doyoung's chest out of shyness. The Korean male laughed and caressed the elders head, leaving tiny pecks here and there on it.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Yu?" He asked, calmly, kind of expecting the elder to say yes.

Yuta lifted his head from the mans chest, giving him a bright smile and nodded, "Of course!"

Doyoung smiled, capturing the boys lips once again.

The others finally let the pair out the room a few hours later, well, went to, only to find them cuddled up on the bed, sleeping.

They all just assumed it went well by the smiles on the two.

Word Count: 1017
Requested By: @KitoxKat