Jaehyun - Sick Little

Genre: Little Space, Fluff
Description: Yuta always slips into little space when he's sick.

Yuta woke up feeling extremely warm and sick, he turned over in his bed to find an empty space besides him.

He pouted, the night before his boyfriend was lying there, but now he was alone.

He felt tears fill up his eyes, "Hyunnie left me.." He spoke in a soft voice.

He flinched when he heard the door open and turned around again, he saw his boyfriend at the door and walked over to the bed Yuta was laying on.

"Baby, are you okay?" Jaehyun asked, concerned for two reasons, he saw the tears in the littles eyes and the fact it was nearly 4pm and Yuta never sleeps that long.

"Left me!" He huffed and refused to look at the boyfriend, "Baby, I left because you were asleep all day and I had stuff to do." Jaehyun explained.

Yuta looked at the other confused, "A-all day?" He asked not knowing the time, Jaehyun nodded and pulled out his phone from his back pocket and showed Yuta the time.

The little gasped when he saw that it was 4pm, he didn't realise he slept all day, he start sneezing quite a lot and for some reason still felt really tired.

Jaehyun pressed the back of his hand on Yuta's forehead and gasped at how hot the male was, he just knew his baby had a temperature.

"Baby, you're extremely warm.. do you feel sick?" Jaehyun asked, earning a nod from the other.

"Hyunnie.. my throat h-hurts.. 's sore.." Yuta mumbled, pouting at his boyfriend.

Jaehyun sighed and nodded, "Let me get you some water while I find you some medicine to take, hm?" He told the other.

He got a nod from the little and stood up and got the male a glass of water.

Yuta felt tears pooling up in his eyes, he hated being sick, he couldn't give Jaehyun any kisses in fear of getting him sick as well!

Jaehyun returned and gave the little the glass of water and felt his heart pang when he saw the small tears streaming down his littles face.

"Oh baby.. don't cry.." Jaehyun whispered, wiping away his boyfriends tears, he left a small peck on his boyfriends hand and then finally passed the other the medicine he brought.

"Hyunnie.. I dont wan' take.. nasty.." The little huffed as he pushed away the others hand.

Jaehyun sighed and tilted his head back remembering how much of a task it was to get Yuta to actually take the medication.

"Baby, I know, but you need to take it, it'll make you all better, hm?" Jaehyun persuaded pushing the medication back to him.

"Nuh-uh! Nasty!" Yuta pouted, pushing Jaehyun's hand away again.

Jaehyun placed his head on Yuta's thigh and taking deep breaths in and out to not lose his patience knowing he needed to have more patience then ever when he was in little space.

The caregiver lifted his head back up and tried one
more time, "Please buba, it'll make you feel better as soon as you take it.." Jaehyun begged, just wanting the other to take the medication.

Yuta shook his head and covered his mouth, Jaehyun rolled his eyes and turned around, "Brat." He said, making Yuta whine.

"No! I good boy!" Yuta huffed crossing his arms, Jaehyun turned back around to face the other, "Really? Then why aren't you taking your medicine, hm?" Jaehyun spoke raising his brow.