Jaemin - Lonely Little

Genre: Slight Angst, Fluff, Little Space
Description: Jaemin had been very busy with his schedule and didn't have that much time with Yuta, who also just happened to be a little.

Yuta was walking around the SM building, heading towards the dreamies practice room to see Jaemin.

127 had just finished for the day and he hoped Jaemin, his caregiver also had finished as well, he hadn't been able to spend time with the younger in a while, the other having a really busy and tight schedule.

He slowly opened the door and saw the five men practicing, Mark and Haechan were doing 127 practices right now and decided to go home instead of joining with the youngers.

Jisung was the first to notice Yuta peeking his head around the door and walked over to Jaemin, pointing at the Japanese.

The younger gave a wide smile and walked towards the elder, "Hyung! How are you?" Jaemin smiled softly, bringing the male further into the practice room.

He looked around and muttered a "I'm good.. are you nearly done?" Jaemin caught on quick to why the other was asking and checked the clock that was on the wall.

"Baby, I got a few hours left, it'll be quite late when I get home, I'm sorry, we can spend time together, hm?" Jaemin smiled, but the smiling instantly dropping when he saw tears pooling up in Yuta's eyes.

"Y-you said t-that yesterday! and the day before! and the day before that!" Yuta spoke, wiping the tears that started falling.

"Baby listen-" Jaemin was cut off, "It doesn't matter, goodnight, Jaemin." Yuta spoke and closed the practice room door.

The Korean male felt his heart drop at the tone Yuta used, his voice cracked half way through speaking, he felt like complete shit, he needs to find time soon before Yuta gets the wrong ideas.

"Is he okay?" Jaemin heard behind him and saw Jeno who was behind him, "No.. I've been promising to spend time with him for days but practice has been lasting longer than I thought." Jaemin sighed, looking back at the door Yuta just left out of.

He felt an arm wrap around his shoulder, "Go after him, we understand." Renjun spoke, noticing how desperate Jaemin was to go and spend time with the little, to give him cuddles.

"Go on, Jaemin, we understand." Chenle said, Jaemin sighed and nodded, he turned around to get his stuff and thanked the others, "I'll make up for it some other time!" Jaemin told them waving bye and ran to 127's dorms today go check on his little.

~~~

As soon as Yuta got home he headed straight to his room and broke down crying slipping into little space, he picked up a lion stuffed animal Jaemin gave tl him and hugged it, crying into it.

"N-nana no..no l-love Yuyu anymore?" The little sobbed, really missing his caregiver, missing his cuddles, his kisses, his attention.

"Nana have no time for Yuyu anymore!" He cried louder, getting attention from the others, "Yuta? Are you okay?" Haechan asked, knocking the door.

Yuta sniffled, "Go 'way!" He shouted, throwing a pillow at the door.

"Lion.. w-want Nana.." He whispered to the stuffed animal and continued to cry even more.

~~~

Jaemin arrived at the 127 dorms and didn't hesitate to bang on the door, "Jaemin?" Taeyong asked quite confused, "Is Yuta here?" He asked, looking inside their dorms searching for the boy.

"He's in his room, I think he's in little space and crying." Haechan spike coming to the two, Jaemin felt so guilty.

Taeyong quickly let the younger in and Jaemin didn't hesitate to run to Yuta's room.

"Baby? Baby please open the door!" Jaemin said knocking on Yuta's door over and over again, "N-nana..?" He heard from the other side.

Jaemin smiled softly, "Yes.. it's your Nana.." He spoke and watched as the door opened slightly, the Korean male didn't hesitate to open the door and saw his little in a dark room, on the floor, with tears streaming down his face.

"Oh baby.." He whispered, immediately going on the floor and pulling the little into a hug, making the little wrap his arms around the caregiver and sobbed into his chest.

"Nana no love Yuyu anymore!" He cried so hard, making Jaemin's heart break, he rubbed the youngers back, "Oh darling.. that's not true.. Nana has been so busy lately.. he loves Yuyu more than anything." Jaemin sighed, taking Yuta's face in his hands.

"My pretty baby shouldn't cry.." Jaemin spoke, wiping his tears away, "Nana still love Yuyu?" Yuta asked with a quiet voice.

Jaemin smiled and nodded, "More than anything." Jaemin responded, earning a shy smile from the little.

"Nana is bad hm? Should spend more time with his baby." Jaemin spoke, picking the little up and taking the two to the bed.

"Nana no bad! Yuyu bad for no being pati -pati.."Yuta spoke having a hard time saying the word patient.

Jaemin giggled, "Patient baby." Jaemin helped, "Y-yeah! that!" Yuta spoke also giggling, "My baby isn't bad, he never is." Jaemin spoke pulling Yuta into a cuddle, the boy lying on the caregivers chest.

"Yuyu got lonely without Nana.." Yuta whispered, "I know baby, Nana is sorry.. he'll never do it again, hm?" Jaemin spoke, bringing out his pinkie.

Yuta smiled widely and wrapped his own pinkie around it.

"Yuyu loves Nana no matter what.." Yuta whispered and closed his eyes, feeling tired after crying so much

"Goodnight, angel."

Word Count: 928

Requested By: @Sooviinlove