Doyoung - Feel Special

Genre: Fluff
Description: Doyoung makes Yuta feel special

All the members were in the practice room, exhausted after dancing for hours, continuously.

The Japanese was laying on the floor, trying to catch his breath.

He heard footsteps coming closer to him, he slowly opened his eyes and looked up at the person he was walking towards him.

He smiled softly when he saw Doyoung, the younger male returned the smile and carefully picked the elder up off the floor.

Yuta squealed slightly at the sudden action and quickly wrapped his legs around the others waist and his arms around his neck so he wouldn't fall.

Doyoung held Yuta by his thighs and walked over to the corner of the practice room and sat down with the boy on his lap.

Yuta noticed all his stuff along with Doyoing's there surround them, plus a blanket and a pillow.

They had to stay a bit longer and record a few more things before they got to go home so the Korean male made sure he was prepared.

The shorter looked up to the taller and Doyoung just smiled before wrapping a blanket around Yuta to keep him warm, it often got quite cold in the dance studio.

Yuta instantly snuggled up into the blanket, making himself more comfortable on Doyoung's lap.

"What's all this for?" The elder asked, resting his head on the others chest.

Doyoung just chuckled slightly before bringing his and Yuta's cost closer to them and placing that on top of him as well.

"Just needed to make sure my baby was alright, we're going to be here for a few more hours, you need to be comfortable, hm?" Doyoung spoke, braiding Yuta's hair slightly.

Yuta sighed softly, enjoying the feeling of the other playing with his hair and relaxed fully into the younger's lap and closed his eyes slightly.

Doyoung noticed the lack of movement and the steady breathing from the other, as much as he wanted to allow Yuta to sleep, he couldn't.

"Baby, don't sleep, wait until we get home, yeah? Don't sleep here." Doyoung spoke, as he stopped playing with the others hair and pulled him slightly so now he was resting his head on the others shoulder.

Yuta whined softly as he took a fist full of Doyoung's shirt, "I know, buba, but we have stuff to do in a bit, you can't fall asleep just yet, as soon as we get home, you can straight to sleep, yeah?" Doyoung spoke softly, leaving a small peck on the elders forehead.

Yuta opened his eyes and looked up at the younger with pouty lips and asked, "Can you cuddle me tonight? Stay with me?" Doyoung smiled at the cuteness of the elder and nodded, leaving a peck on his pouty lips.

The pout soon turned into a huge smile and wrapped his arms around Doyoung's waist, bringing him impossibly closer.

Doyoung reached for his bag and pulled out a bottle of water and passed it to the elder, "You should have a drink, darling, you haven't had one yet, you should be hydrated." Doyoung spoke, opening the cap for him.

Yuta reached for the water and sat up slightly and drank a little bit.

He loved the way Doyoung took care of him, sometimes it felt like he was the elder and not Yuta, Doyoung always made sure Yuta was healthy, looked after him when he was sick, made sure he didn't skip meals, made sure he got a decent amount of sleep, Yuta appreciated the younger so much.

Doyoung only did this much for Yuta, making him feel so special, of course Doyoung looked after the other members but his first and main priority was always Yuta.