Taeyong - Punishment

Genre: Angst, Fluff, Smut
Description: Yuta wants to tease and make his boyfriend jealous.
Warning/Extra: Degrading, Sex Toys, Orgasm Denials, Hair Pulling, Handcuffs, Blindfold, Choking, Aftercare.

Yuta strutted in the living room, where all his members were. Taeyong gave the younger a smile and was about to call him over but his smile immediately dropped when he saw that his boyfriend headed over to Mark and sat on the youngers lap.

Everyone else in the room was surprised, especially Mark. He wrapped his arms around the elders waist so he wouldn't fall and looked over to the leader.

They were more taken back by the fact the Japanese male was wearing a skirt. He crossed dress, they knew that, but they didn't see it often as it was for Taeyong's eyes and Taeyong's eyes only.

The deadly gaze Taeyong was giving Mark almost made him push Yuta off his lap, but he couldn't do that to the boy.

Yuta bent down and whispered something in Mark's ear. "I want you to help me make him jealous." He whispered softly so only Mark heard.

Mark chuckled slightly and nodded, a buzz of excitement entered Yuta as he decided to cuddle up to Mark.

Johnny, on the other hand, who was sitting by Taeyong was calming the leader down, if looks could kill Mark would've been long gone.

Johnny was telling him that nothing happened while he was out for the day and in fact the whole day Yuta was whining about missing Taeyong.

That eased the elder for sure, but he wanted to do nothing but rip Yuta from Mark's hold and litter the his neck with hickeys.

The elder decided to let it slide and focus more on to the TV screen, he wasn't actually watching it, he was too busy focusing on the giggles emitting from Yuta as him and Mark conversed.

He also noticed that the younger was in a skirt. How did he not notice before? That made him even more mad.

Not knowing what the younger had underneath the skirt and he was sitting on another mans lap. Yuta quickly stole a glance at his boyfriend and saw the furious look in his eyes.

That made him feel small and want to crawl back over to him and get on his knees, but of course, he couldn't just finish it now.

Yuta saw that Taeyong was also looking back between him and Mark and the skirt he was wearing, this caused the Japanese to smirk.

He slightly lifted his skirt up, knowing on Taeyong was looking, he quickly flashed what he had underneath and then pulled the skirt back down.

Red laced panties.

Taeyong brought them him for valentine's day last year, the leader was about to take Yuta right there and then but had to control himself.

"Put your hand on my thigh." He whispered to Mark, Mark wasn't going to lie he was quite hesitant, especially because of the look the leader was throwing him right now, but he did agree to do this so he complied.

That was the last straw for Taeyong and he quickly stood up causing all the attention to go on him. He stared down at Yuta and walked over to the two.

"Get up." He commanded, everyone froze at the tone he used, no one had ever heard that tone, well everyone but Yuta.

But of course, only in the bed room, they were quite the kinky type, but he froze up that he is commanding him in front of everyone.

"I said get up, whore." Taeyong repeated, dominance lacing in his voice. Yuta's whole face turned red at such a word used to call him, in front of all his members as well.