~ to hogwarts ~

Normal Pov

So today was the big day, I was going my 3rd year at the wonderful Hogwarts, I woke up so happy because I miss my friends and the teachers. I got dressed and now I was doing my hair.

" Michelle, we are going to be late, get down ! " my mother shouted.

" I'm coming in a few seconds " I answered, then get down stairs and my dad kissed my forehead saying his proud of me.  

" Alright, we are ready, can we leave now ?" asked my mother putting some earrings.

" Michelle, did you packed everything ?" asked my father helping with my trunk.

" Yes father " I said getting out.

Skip***

When we were on the platform I saw Lucius and Narcissa along with Draco looking for us , I waved them and ran in Narcissa's arms.

" Good morning dear" she said kissing my head.

" Morning Cissa , Sir " I greeted them then my parents said a ' good morning' to each one. 

" Morning Elle " said Draco with a hand in his pocket and the other one was on my waist as he kissed my cheek , If front of everyone perfect. What happened two days ago was bad , we didn't kiss , my father catch us but didn't see how close we were, my mother was furious but Draco told me that Lucius knows everything cause he told him.

" Hi Draco ! " I said putting my hand on his shoulder and he didn't let me go from his embrace.

" Alright, time to leave lover birds " said my mother giving me my trunk but Draco didn't let me carry.

" Come on, I'll wait " he said looking at my parents.

" Alright, see you soon, love you " I said giving my parents a quick hug then go in the train and waved them.

" Smash it son " said loud Lucius smirking at Draco.

" I will " Draco said then leaved, we started looking for a free cabin and I saw Blaise and Pnasy along with Theo.

" Get in " said Draco, he didn't even let me put my trunk up, what a boy.

" Hello my wonderful friends " said Draco with a smile hugging Pansy then Blaise.

" Hello you weirdos" I said laughing then hugged them both , as we sat down they started talking about their summer and I was laughing every time Blaise said something funny.

 "So, Elle , how was your summer " Pansy asked  smiling.

" It was something, me and my dad played all summer Quidditch and I started to duel with my mother again and again , it doesn't sounds fun but for me it was" I said smiling then looked at Draco and meet his ocean eyes.

" Boys, please go and buy some candies, oh both please " Pansy said watching Draco and Blaise leave then Pansy asked me.

" What's with you, you're looking at Draco so..., I don't know how but what is happening?" she asked curious.

" Nothing is happening, I was just looking" I lied looking at the window.

" Don't lie to me Michelle Wood " she said angry and I was starting to be scared.

" Promise you don't tell?" I asked her worried , she nodded and I telled her everything that happened.

after 10 minutes**

" That's it" I said relieved but scared to look at Pansy , she had the biggest smile I've ever seen.

" For real?" she asked exited , I nodded scared , probably she's gonna scream and tell everybody.