Summary

A/N's Pov 

Draco and his mother stay at Michelle's house for one week then , they leaved to their house . Michelle remains with Severus and her mother in her home , studying , crying , talking with Severus all the time when she's not feeling well , practically , Michelle has someone near her but Draco is turning in a cold blood man. 

Draco started to talk with his father more , he started being like him forgetting about his mother. Narcissa was so depressed cause he promised that he will change but somehow she got it. She understand him , he lost his soulmate because of him , he saw his father hitting his mother and when Draco asked for forgiveness from Michelle when he needed her she reject him , that's why she understand him. 

While Draco was having this life the time go faster and Viktor come to Michelle to take her. He present her to his crewmates , they started training hard but in this time Viktor slowly falls in love with Michelle and someday he told her about his feelings finishing with a kiss seeing Michelle is falling in love too and that's how Viktor showed Michelle how is to trust someone with no doubt. 

In a day , Draco had a letter and it was saying : " Happy birthday Draco !" , it was from Michelle , the letter was no signed but he knew her handwriting , and that's when it hitted him , what? well , nothing but ' hope ' .

After all of them from Viktor's team were ready the match was nearly there , this match wasthe biggest for teenagers , a lot of people had to come . 

~Let's see what is going to happen next~