The second surprise

Normal Pov

We got to Draco's house , my mother was alright to stay at then for a few days at him , me and Draco are so exited about the this we're gonna do together. All the way to his house I hold Draco' hand and talked about his father.

" So , what's the plan ?" asked my mother while we were standing in front of the doors.

" The exactly thing Draco did , he's gonna get in to his mother and took her in the kitchen , he's gonna say the things I said to you when you asked me about him" I said to my mother.

" And we wait here ?" asked Severus.

" Yes , I will know when we can get in " I said then Draco leaved three of us.

" I can't wait to see her face , after all she's been through she deserve to be happy " said Mother taking hand in hand with Severus.

" Please promise me that you will distract her as much you can" I said to both of them worried.

" No worries " said Snape.

" Let's get in " I smiled and opened quietly the door , I heard Draco talking to his mother , I can say that she's very sad.

" How is Michelle? I really miss her , is she alright ?" said Narcissa with thee most sad and sweet voice , Narcissa is in pain , I've never seen her like this , desperate that she doesn't know what to do.

" Then ask her " said Draco , I quickly turned to my mother.

" Wait right here " I whispered then get in the kitchen seeing Draco and his desperate mother , I smiled with tears in my eyes trying to hold them , she gasped putting her hand over her mouth.

" She's here ?" asked her Draco and he nodded, she came hugging me like I was her child then kissed my forehead .

" You beautiful child , thank you " she said hugging me again and cried a bit loud.

" That's not the only surprise " said Draco as my mother and Severus came in.

" Oh Ella , Severus " she said hugging them and I get in Draco's arms.

"When I said I have nothing to be happy anymore you came here , thank you" she said crying.

Skip***

" Do you want me to help you ?" I asked Narcissa after the launch we had.

" Oh no , it's done now " she said reaching a glass form a taller cupboard but she couldn't reach it , I was tall for a girl honestly.

" Here " I said giving her the glass she wanted .

" Oh , thank you dear , wanna a drink ?"she asked and I was amazed , I am 15 and she's a mother.

" Uh , I don't drink" I said confused.

" Oh , what a shame , maybe later ?" she asked then laugh weird.

" I going to Draco , so excuse me " I said then go up-stairs fast in Draco's room.

" Draco , something is wrong " I said looking at him scared.

" I know " he said avoiding my eyes.

" Your mother , she's not feeling good i think" I said worried 

" She's not my mother she-" said Draco but couldn't finish of my mother screams.

" Let us go !" screamed my mother , me and Draco ran to see what happen. I saw Narcissa holding another Narcissa , but she was scared and the other was laughing evil. My mother was hold by my father ?