~Drama~

Normal Pov

I woke up  at 7 40  and got ready for breakfast, I was going to the Great Hall and then Cedric called my name.

" Wait" he said running slow.

" Good morning !" I hugged him tight , he was one of my friends too.

" How do you look this good in the morning" he asked laughing but it was uncomfortable.

" Your a sweet guy Cedric , thank you" I said with a smile wanting to leave as fast as I could.

" Um , I wanted to ask if you and Malfoy?" he asked looking down.

"Oh right , well we talked and we agree that we can try " I said smiling and he smiled disappointed.

" Well , wish for you two the best , now come on I am hungry and you are too" he said then leaved to his table and I went to mines. I sat down next to Draco and hugged him tight.

" Good morning " I said exited to see him again.

" Morning , are you hungry ?" he asked taking my plate to put all I wanted.

" I am starving, well some scrambled eggs wouldn't mind" I said as he putted my plate in front of me full.

" That's it ?" he asked and I nodded , I took my fork and wanted to eat bu Draco stopped me.

" What?" I asked confused , he gabbed my chin and kissed me.

" There we go " he said and I laugh, Pansy told me that some girls started being jealous because I'm with Draco , that rumor scared me, slytherins are mean and cruel and I am not  like that if everything is ok. Many of the slytherins are bulling others for no reason and I'm scared that someone is going to hurt us only because they are jealous.

" Ew get a room" said a guy from our house and I laughed even harder when I saw Draco's face.

" But I really wanted to kiss you " he said looking down laughing.

" Let them talk " I said drinking some pumpkin juice.

" I heard many girls are jealous " he said with his mouth full smiling, everytime when we were sleeping over he was eating like a pig and nothing has change.

" I know , Pansy told me and I was shocked if I'm being honest" I said and he started laughing looking around.

" Darling , you're with me, many girls are jealous" he said and I started being angry, how rude like he's arrogant.

" But also many boys " he said giving me a kiss and now I was relax , he's right , I don't know how many but I know that Cedric must be jealous.

" What class we have now?" I asked trying to change the subject.

" Transfiguration" he said finishing his food.

" Alright, if you're done you can go , I have to talk with Luna " I said getting up gived him a kiss then went to the Gryffindors table where Luna was.

" Michelle , how wonderful to see ya'" said Luna hugging me after I sat down.

" I really missed you Luna , how are you ?" I said responding to her hug. Everytime I was next to her she smells like flowers and chocolate.

" Really good , this summer was really nice and now I have friends" she lsaid smiling to Fred and George.

" Fred and George ? Nice choice Luna , if they are going to upset you tell me cause I will kick their asses" I said laughing and she laughed too.

" Oh , I forgot , do you wanna come to my match with the Huffelpuffs ? " I asked her exited , in the second year I only played two times because of the ' Chamber of secrets' and now I was really nervous because all summer I trained.

" Yeah I will be there , thank you for inviting me Michelle" she said getting up like me.

" No , thank You! You're the best Luna " I said hugging her then leaved to my class , I had 5 more minutes. On my way to my class I meet Cedric, I had to stop again to know what did he wanted to tell me.

" Well, we meet again " he said wanting to hug me but I took a few steps back.

" What's with you Cedric ?" I asked worried seeing his sad eyes.

" Why him Elle , he's too cruel " he said coming closer but I didn't get back this time.

" Please Cedric do-" I said but he cut me off by nodding over and over.

" I knew you were going to fall in love with him , I did everything " he said desperate , I looked behind him and saw Draco, I wanted to run before he's going to beat him

" You better leave Cedric or-" I said but Draco interrupted me.

" Yeah , you should leave Diggory" Draco said coming in front of me .

" Loving you was a losing game Elle " Cedric said then leaved , I took Draco's hand without a word and went in our class.

Skip***

"You're late for 17 minutes" said professor Mcgonagall with her serious face.

" 30 points from Slytherin" she said loud and I looked down.

" We're sorry professor for being late " I said standing at the door till she nodded and we went in our seats.

" Now we are going to practice again to transform an animal but this time in a crystal goblet" she said smiling exited.

" Wood , get up" she said and I did as she wanted.

" Let's try , 1-2-3 Vera Verto , alright?" she asked and I nodded looking at Moonie my owl , I named her like that because she's half white and half black and her eyes are weird , one is eyes and one is purple.

" 1-2-3 Vera Verto!" I said then closed my eyes scared to see what happened to her.

" How beautiful " said Mcgonagall amazed , I opened my eyes and saw a crystal goblet with white black blue and purple.

" 40 points for Slytherin , that's how you should doi it class " Mcgonagall as I sat down and looked at a happy Draco being proud.

Skip***

" Miss Granger , would you " asked Mcgonagall and Hermione nodded smiling exited , I really like her , she's so smart and good at everything.

" 1-2-3 Vera Verto " she said and her cat turned in a orange glass , Mcgonagall smiled so hard proud that she's was able to do it , last year it didn't work for her.

" 20 points for Gryffindor " said Mcgonagall then the bell rang , Draco was still angry and didn't want to talk others.

" Good job Hermione" I said smiling .

" Thank you Elle " she said exited , Elle? That's new , she didn't called me Elle till now.

" Are you coming ?" Draco asked with his hand out, I nodded running to him smiling then we went to our House.

" Why are you upset " I asked him throwing me on the couch in his arms.

" Hm? Oh nothing , my mother send me a letter and told me she miss me " he said looking down , I know Draco is more close to his mother , he doesn't want to show not even hes but I know.

" I know , but you're gonna see her soon , not soon but it's going to be ok , I'm sure she's alright" I said cupping his face with my hands smiling.

" Thank you " he sadi then kissed me sweet again and again, till he wanted to stop.

" I can't resist , sorry " he said laughing and I smiled.

" You're not the only one how can't resist to the other one " I said getting closer and kissed his nose.

" Can't wait to marry you " he said kissing me one more time .

Marry me ? i thought.

A/N: Hello there , this is also an edited chapter so please forgive me that is so short but I didn't know what else to say.

Love you<3

~ Miki Nx ~