Fight till were dead

Michelle's Pov 

" 7 minutes till the match is starting " i heard from outside , even I was ready for everything I was nervous and shaking .

" Don't be nervous " Viktor said hugging me from behind 

" I can't Viktor , I know I am good but this is something really big , what if I make a mistake ?" i said worried 

" If you're gonna make a mistake I will help you and you're gonna do the same for me " he said looking in my eyes.

" Come on team !" said Stephan , a crew mate .

" We are prepared team , I want to give all of you in this game . It is not simple but we have to fight and if we lose we will smile, alright ?" Viktor asked and we nod then .

" And what did we say ?" he shouted then we screamed 

" Fight till we're dead " and with that we go on the field while Viktor was holding my hand tight.

" You've got to be kidding me " i said scared , there were tens of thousands of people , I couldn't believe it but soon I believed when I saw Draco with his father .

" Are you ready , love ?" he asked me when we were in the middle of the field , all of the people could see us and it was a big screen filming my team .

" Hm? Yes , I am ready " i smiled , he looked at the screen  the giving me a smirk before he kissed me . 

" It can't be , Wood and Krum kissing before the game is starting , let's applaud them" said someone at some mic I think . We look at the crowd and they were cheering like they didn't saw teenager kissing . 

Short Skip **

" Here we are with the Irish team and the Durmstrang team at the Quidditch World Cup !" , the same guy said and the crowd cheered mad.

" Captains here , PREPARE! 1..2....3" said the referee releasing the all four balls from the central circle. 

All of us started flying fast as fuck honestly in our directions , at first I was confused and forgot what to do till I heard someone screaming my name . Somehow i caught the quafle and I realized that I had to move fast . I throw the ball and the Keeper but he couldn't catch it . 

" Wood earn 10 points " 

" Fuck you bitch " said some Ireland guy to me but be was hit by Viktor , I laugh then get ready to earn more points .

" Durmstrang has 40 points and Ireland has 60 , who is going to win ?" 

I catch again the Quaffle and earn 10 points , then another 10 points till a buldger was nearly to hit me and I stopped smiling . 

" Krum is still chasing the snitch but Frederic is faster " 

Then I thought how I could help him , and and perfect idea came in my brain . I started flying in circle motions near them but hard and super fast and with that I could help Viktor to get near the snitch but something I wasn't doing good , if Frederic was in front of him I was helping Frederic to get near the snitch . 

From a mistake I catch again and threw the ball but it was rejected hard that hitted my nose .

" You're ok ?" Stephan said . 

" Fine . " i said while blood was coming out from my nose . 

" Wood is bleeding , but is she going to leave her team ?" 

" Watch IT !" someone screamed but it was too late , something hit me so hard in my stomach that made me fell of the broom and then all was black.