My fault

Draco's Pov

I woke up at 12 and Elle was still sleeping, I got up and went in the bathroom, I took a shower and brushed my teeth then look in the mirror. When I was 15 I used to talk to me every morning for hours, I talked about mother, Elle, Potter and of course about myself, sometimes bad and sometimes good. Now I went back to see my 'sleepy beauty' breathing slow but yet so beautiful I changed in a suit then wake her up because the time has passed and it was already 1 p.m.

" Darling, it's time to wake up " I said kissing her cheek as she was stretching.

" 10 more minutes " she begged and I started laughing.

" I wish I could let you but we have many things to do today " I said helping her getting up like a little child.

" I'm waiting for you down stairs in the kitchen " I said giving her a kiss on her forehead then leaved in the kitchen seeing my mother. 

" Good morning mother " I said with a smile on my face.

" Morning Draco " she said hugging me as I kissed her cheek, every morning she was dressed up so facy even she couldn't sleep she's always beautiful.

" Want some coffee ? " she asked me as I nodded looking in her eyes but soon enough I saw that they were red, a bloody red.

" What happened ? " I asked cupping her face as he smiled warm.

" Did you hit something ? " I asked her but she said no, then what could it be. I looked around the kitchen and 2 bottles of wine finished, I know she drink wine but no more then 2 glasses.

" You drink ? " I asked her worried as she had tears in her eyes, no day passes with no crying in this family. I took the bottles to be sure that they were empty and they were.

" It's nothing Draco " my mother said as I punched the table hard angry that she's harming herself.

" Mom, 3 bottles ? " I asked her angry as she cried in her hands.

" 3 bottles are nothing ? Why are you drinking, hm ? " I asked her watching her red eyes.

" So I can't feel the pain, after yesterday I couldn't stop crying thinking about you and Michelle so this fade away the pain " she said wiping her tears as I stared shocked.

" Mom ! You cant-" I said but she shut me down by raising a finger.

" Don't tell her , I'm fine " she said before Michelle came in happy and I couldn't do anything than smile fake.

" How are you feeling Michelle ? " my mother asked Elle with a happy voice.

" Much better, I can't wait for this day to start " Elle said as me and my mother were shocked, happy to kill somebody ? 

" Do you know what we're going to do ? " Elle asked curious my mother biting from an apple.

" Help the Dark Lord to catch Harry Potter, you and Draco have to go at 3 p.m. m to take Bellatrix and Merulla, her daughter " said my mother and I nodded but Michelle was really confused.

" Bellatrix has a daughter ? " she asked with her big eyes and I started laughing as my mother nodded. I know Merulle from when I was 5 but she was 4, like Elle but I saw her 4 years ago when my father arranged a meeting with her family.

" So you're going to take them and go with the others because we can't waist time on wasting money on new brooms." said my mother washing her glass of wine.

" But be careful, Merulla is very mean and dark like her mother " mother said smirking. After we finished eating  we stayed an hour to talk with mother about weddings then Elle went up-stairs to get ready.