Promise

Hi , i am done with the exams , i am free now and be ready for this chapter ! ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Michelle wakes up tired thinking about yesterday , about Draco , she washed her teeth and face . After she was ready , she come with Luna in the Great Hall smiling . 

Michelle's pov 

" Haha" laugh Luna about my face when i heard that Neville  gived Luna , a blue ring. 

" Why are you laughing ? That's the most beautiful thing in this world ! " i said hugging her . 

" Elle? come , you have to eat " Draco said 

" Sorry , I have to go , see you later " i said then run to Draco 

" bye " said Luna smiling sweetly 

Draco's pov 

I hope Elle is ok , yesterday i was very rough , but that's how I am , i like to be dominant , we're very open to each other and that's who I am right now . 

" Elle ? come , you have to eat " i said calm , she said goodbye to Luna and came , I kissed her the hug her . 

" I don t really want to eat right now , later ." she told me 

" Alright , if you sure about that , it's ok , i think " i said worried . 

" So , do you have a plan for today ?" she asked

" First , we have school then we are free? What do you want to do today ? " i smiled . 

" Well , I want to take you out " she laugh . 

" Wait , you want to take me out ? But i have to take you out not you " i said 

" No words ,  one hour after the end of classes I am taking you out ." she said , kissed me the wanted to run , but i catched her wrist . 

" Darling ? where to you think you're going , hm?" i asked  pulling  her into my chest . 

Michelle's Pov 

" Darling ? where do you think you're going , hm ? " he asked and pulled me into his chest . 

" Damn , let me go , we have DADA" I said smiling shy . 

" That can wait one minute , give me one kiss and maybe i will let you go " Draco said , I kissed him on the cheek . 

" Young lady , not on the cheek " he smirk , I kiss him on the lips , he pulled me in more and his hands went to my waist and neck . 

" Can we go now ?" i asked 

" Sure , come on " he takes my hand and walk with me . 

At the DADA class

"Good mornin' class " Severus said then looked at me and smile . 

" How are you Michelle ?" 

" Very good professor " i smiled then sit next to Pansy . 

~Author's note~

Draco was tired of sitting next to Blaise , he wanted to sit next to Michelle .

" Pansy ? Can you go next to Blaise ? I want to sit next to my girlfriend if you don't mind . " Draco said giving Michelle a smirk . 

" Alright , see you Elle " Pansy said then leave .

" Don't say a word , I want to pay attention . " Michelle said to Draco 

Thirty minutes had gone and Michelle felt Draco's hand on her thigh going up and down , her body was tense but she didn't move his hand .