Fred

Normal Pov

Everything was great , me and Viktor are no longer together cause I told him is better, I couldn't have a long-distance relationship , he understood me and he was sad about it as me cause he was a really good boyfriend. Umbridge is a bitch , I can't suffer her , it's a shame that she's our teacher . Mother is doing great with Snape honestly , in the winter break is going to be a small wedding .

I started to forgot about Draco , the duel club is going great , we talked about how was going our day and that's it.

Today first class is charms , now I was at breakfast with Fred along with the others 

" How are you and Viktor ?" asked me Fred quietly.

" We're no longer .. you know? I am not sad now , I moved on and I am fine" i said smiling.

" I'm happy you're better now " said Fred with and arm around my shoulder. 

" Yo , wanna hang out after we finished with hours for today ?" asked Ron , I looked at Harry , Hermione , Neville, Luna and they nodded.

" Why not mate ?" asked George

" Alright , then see ya'll after classes" said Harry then we leaved, Fred led me to my class , I hugged him going on my tiptoes, I have to admit that he is so tall and George too , what are they eating ?

" See you soon pumpkin " he said smiling then leaved , I looked around beforr I entered in my classroom and saw Draco watching me, anyways I enter in the class and saw Pansy talking with Blaise , with that I sat down in another bench . Draco came in and saw that there were no longer anymore sits , he looked at me but didn't want to sit next to me , he was scared.

" Alright students , take a sit and let's begin " said Professor ............ looking at Draco .

" You can sit next to me , Draco " i said smiling , he raised his eyebrows and sit next to me.

" Thanks" he said sad 

Skip***

Half an hour had passed and at some point I looked at Draco's notebook , and his page was wet , then I saw something fell on his sheet , fuck ' tears' i said to myself. 

" You're alright ?" i asked him worried 

Draco's Pov

I couldn't keep thinking about what the teacher said , in my head was Michelle , all and over , her name was in my head . I started thinking about my plan overthinking how would it be if she will forgive me and I felt something falling from my eyes making my notebook wet 

" You're alright " Michelle asked me putting her hand on my shoulder 

" Hm? Fine " i said quickly removing my tears not even think to look at her .

" Alright " she said then paid attention .

I am not fine , I can't wait anymore , tomorrow I will do it , everything I planed with Blaise and Pansy ,  everything . Hope she will say she's forgiving me but I'll se about that .

Skip*** 

Today we had 5 hours , it was quiet simple today , I heard that the Gryffindorks are going out and with that I have enough time to speak again with Pansy and Blaise . I was at the launch sitting next to Theo , Michelle was so distant with the Slytherins , always staying with Potter and redheads.

" Why she is so distant ?" asked Pansy looking at her 

" She has the right to be distant , probably she's confused about everything , she break up with Viktor , it was all over the newspapers ." Blaise said.