Snape's story

Normal Pov

" You fucking slut" said no one else then ... Fred . Tonight I'm getting killed by my ex and my boyfriend.

" I knew it , you're a fucking liar " said Fred with tears coming fast to me .

" Why Michelle, why?" he asked me furious. 

" I didn't even-" i wanted to say but Draco cut me off.

" Ginger boy, please, we were having a discussion " he said coming in front of me, I step out of his way grab Fred's arm and leave him alone, I had to explain him everything.

Skip***

" Yes Fred, I still love him but-" i said sitting on my bed while he was up.

" Then why did you kissed me ?" he asked angry

" Cause I needed to" I said but didn't think of what I was saying.

" Need to forget Draco by kissing me ? Wow, that's something ! " he said looking down.

" No , that's not what I- , I still love him as a friend Fred, he needs to know that someone loves him" I said with a raspy voice.

" When you said that the right person is going to came soon for me, I was thinking that you're that person and you're not, at least you didn't cheat but that is not stopping me to leave you Elle. I thought that I could be the right boy for you but I can't force you so with that I will ask you one thing" he said with tears in his eyes , I was crying and just simply nodded.

" Can I kiss you ?" he asked and I was surprised , that's all ?

" I-" i wanted to say something but he cut me off with a soft, slow kiss.

" Good night Elle" he said then leaved me the rest of the night crying in my pillow.

 'In the morning '

All night I cried, and I woke up with bags underneath my eyes, I cried because Fred didn't deserve that and I broke his heart , how am I going to talk with the others ? I changed my clothes  make my hair and hide my tired eyes.

" Morning , didn't sleep enough , hm?" Pansy asked hugging me then sit with me at our table.

" It was fantastic " I smiled fake raising my eyebrows , all of the students were talking and glancing at me .

" It was that bad ?" she asked me , I wanted to cry but I couldn't.

" Yes it was , I lost all of them buu I least I have you and Blaise"  I said smiling.

" Yes Elle , now I think someone is waiting for you " she said looking up , and I saw that someone was sitting next to me , fuck.

" Miss me ?" asked us Draco smirking eating some grapes.

" sure" i said looking down then at Pansy telling her quietly to leave with her .

" Wanna leave , so soon ?" he asked chewing some gum

" Leave us alone Malfoy" I said getting up with Pansy but Pansy leaved and Draco remain with me grabbing my by shoulder.

" No " he said looking deep into my eyes , then saw Fred coming to us .

" Please give me a word with-" said Fred but didn't finish 

" Be quick " Draco said angry then leaved us but never take his eyes of us.

" Michelle , from what happened  last night I know you wish that didn't happen but I know that we're not made for eachother " he said with his hands in his pockets.