His first and last love

A/N: Happy New Year !!!! I know it's a bit late but I can't wait to see how 2022 is going to be. This chapter is about Tom Riddle's past so enjoy. 

~ Miky Nx ~

Normal Pov

Today we were leaving home , last night I send a letter to my mother telling her that I'm going to stay at Draco's house, also Snape was coming with me. I am really scared of the idea that Harry's going to find out or anyone but this is the only way I could understand Draco.

" Let's go here " I said hand in hand with Draco trying to find a empty cabin. I didn't tell Draco about my plan but he'll find out soon and he's not going to like my idea.

" What did Narcissa said about me sleeping at you ?" I asked putting my head on his shoulder.

" She's happy to have you " he said kissing my forehead as I become sleepy.

" You can sleep on my shoulder , I'm tired too" he said and with that both of us fell asleep hearing only the train moving. After three hours we were in front of Draco's house waiting for Narcissa to open for us.

" Hello " said Narcissa with a happy face as she hugged Draco and me , she was really short for both of us. We came in the living room and saw Snape drinking something, he always drink something expensive. I came and hugged him not even saying ' hello ' but he was really confused and worried.

" What are you doing here ?" he asked getting up then looked at Narcissa and Draco angry, something is going to happen, not right now but later.

" I wanted to be here for Christmas , is it everything alright?" I asked as Draco came next to me taking my hand.

" It's alright , she's going to stay in my room till everything is done " said Draco as Narcissa nodded along with Snape. Draco grabbed my arm and drag me in his room as fast as he could.

" Is someone important going to be here ?" I asked as he was ready to get out he stopped looking slowly up in my eyes scared.

" Listen to me , if you don't stay here this Christmas is going to be torture for everyone" he said then shut the door leaving me confused, I tried to unlock the door but nothing, he didn't allowed even to unlock with a spell so I started reading a book till I heard loud voices from the ball room. The problem was that I could hear very clear.

" Is someone else in you house Draco? " asked a tired voice as a female laughed like the devil.

" Bellatrix " I said with a whisper worried, what is Bellatrix doing here ?

Voldermort's Pov

I arranged a meeting to the Malfoy's Manor with all the death eaters, recently Draco is on our side because Lucius ended in Azkaban and now I want to talk about his target.

" Is someone else in your house , Draco?" I asked hi, smiling at his scared face trying to look in my eyes as Bellatrix started laughing. I felt someone's presence that was not in this room.

" No , my Lord " he said looking slow in my cold eyes but I didn't believe him. I looked at Narcissa and she was looking all down like the others beside Bellatrix.

" Alright, then let's talk about your life Draco , how is it to be young " I asked smiling looking at the others.

" It's hard my Lord " he said looking down and I nodded.

" But may I ask , who is Michelle ?" I asked curious , I did know that he has a lover but nothing more. 

" My girlfriend, Sir. " he said as I stood surprised.