~ Sirens ~

Michelle's Pov 

 After a week from our Date now was the second time when The champions have to fight  something at the Black Lake , Draco said that's is gonna be fun but i felt something it's gonna happen.  

Anyways, right now I was in Draco's bathroom washing my face and Draco didn't want to leave me alone. 

" Come on Elle, I want you back " he said sad. 

" Stop being a baby Malfoy, I need time " I said laughing.

" For what " he asked in a baby voice.

" For being pretty today " I said getting out.

" Well, you're pretty enough for me with or no makeup " he said hugging me. 

" Oh, Romeo " I said laughing ting my hair

" Come on, I am going to eat, you should change " I said kissing him then leave. 

Skip***

" Look who's here, our beautiful Michelle "  Pansy said hugging me tight.

" Good morning Pansy, how are you ?" I asked her.

" Wonderful, I did the thing last night, you know ?" she said exited as my face dropped. 

" Ew ? " i said smiling weird at her. 

" Anyway, what did you think it's gonna happen with The Champions ?" I asked her while putting some food in my plate.

" I don't know, we will see " she said eating a pudding as Draco came to us and shake Blaise's hand. In a few minutes I was done with the food and I wanted to leave but the Headmaster came in.

 " Children ! You will have Duelling Club at 1 pm and Quidditch at 2 pm , then you're free" said the Headmaster smiling at me warm . 

" Well the show must begin " I said exited.

Skip***

Author's Pov 

The duel club started, Michelle was smiling proud , Remus was laughing with Draco and the rest of the students were talking .  Draco makes sure that everyone was not talking anymore and Michelle is talking with them very sweet sometimes they laugh. All of them three were waiting for the exact hour to start teaching.

" Draco , you're right ?" asked Michelle when the students were ready for dueling. 

" Yes " he kiss her forehead. 

Michelle's Pov

" Come on beautiful students, we are gonna exercises small things " I said jumping on a table walking slowly. 

" Like what ?" asked a boy. 

" Oh well, things like how to use you're hand correct " I said and all of them made a sound like it's gonna be boring.

" Then were gonna have fun " I said smiling.

"Then, let's get started ! " said a little girl, today I am having the second year, the fourth and the sixth year. 

Authors Pov'

The children started. First with simple spells then Michelle started talking with students about their life to be more closer to them. All of the students respected the teachers in this class even Draco but the big respect was for Michelle because she prove them that she knows how to work with a human. 

Now , the students started dueling as  Draco was teaching a girl how to use her hand for a spell and Reamus was teaching a little boy a new spell. Sometimes they started laughing at Draco's and Lupin's funny stories but after a along hour the dementors burst in and the children started screaming as Michelle takes Draco's hand and says.