Like them

Draco's POV

It's getting worse day by day , my obsession with her is getting bigger , when she's living her best life I can't stop thinking about her . 

A/N: PLAY THE SONG NOW !

Mom is so sad and my father's anger is getting bigger , everything was normal when Elle was here, she was the reason I smiled everyday, but somehow she didn't forgot my birthday or she didn't forgot to write me but I did .

At Hogwarts maybe she will fall in love again ,  I close my door and write everything I was feeling about this thing.

"I can say I was the one who had it all , I was the master of my fate 

 I never needed anybody in my life and I learn the truth too late 

I'll never shake away the pain

 I close my eyes and she's still there , I let her steal my melancholy heart and It's more then I can bare 

Now I know she'll never leave me , even if she runs away , she will still torment me , calm me hurt me. 

Move me , come what may ...

Wasting in my lonely home , waiting by an open door

I'll fool myself she'll walk right in 

And be with me for evermore" 

I will do everything to have her back , I will ask for help from anyone just to have her back. I'm done being lonely , I'm dome with making people hearts break , I'm done being a bad person , I'm done with all of this .

I have to start my plan , I have to meet with Pansy , she will know better and she will help me and my mother , ohh my mother , she's the best , even father is going to be alright with this and if she will say ' no ' I am never gonna stop.

Michelle's Pov 

It's 10 am and nobody had waken up , just me , I go to the bathroom and couldn't help it but think about Draco.

Probably he's getting worse , like his father and Cissa is desperate , what if that night wasn't totally his fault? No , it can't be , sometimes I can't get him out of my head , maybe I was too angry and didn't give him a chance to explain, but now I am with Viktor , I can't think about Draco , not anymore .

" Morning " said Viktor opening the door

" Close the door, what if I was naked , my god!" i said

" But you're not, shame " he laughed.

" What?!" i asked , oh my god , what's up with him ?

" Come on , it's my turn " he said taking me out of the bathroom. 

" I wish that you are constipated Krum "i said angry but I heard his laugh and I couldn't help it and laugh too.

He was out laughing " Really Michelle?" he laughed.

" Yes Krum" i smiled hugging him , today we are getting home.

" Then what are we waiting for , let's do our trunks " he said opening the closet .

Skip to Michelle's home*** 

" Here we are " I said taking his hands while Severus and my mom were bringing our trunks in our rooms.