Real Love

Normal POV

After the Christmas party everything went normal, darkness and sadness anytime but our family discuss and think it would be better to stay in one home together so me with my mother and Severus packed our things along with my father and Lucius and go at Draco's home. Since then everything was so sad, we barely talked with each other. 

The Dark Lord had a few meetings with everyone talking about how we are going to attack Hogwarts and that meeting was the worse. Till I fell asleep that day, I cried and think about what Ron said in the coffee shop" Michelle the traitor " . And those words were in my head every second, from being friends I get to kill them.

Skip***

" Get up ! It's almost 5 p.m and you aren't changed and you stayed here with your notebook since when you woke up " said my mother taking the blanket off me. 

" I want to see you pretty and happy in 15 minutes " she said closing the door as I started crying, no one was coming, why I have to get pretty ? 

" Fuck this life ! " I shouted punching the wall crying as Draco came in worried.

" Is it something wrong darling ? " he asked before he saw me crying.

" Is it because she told you to get pretty ? " he asked smiling and hugging me tight.

" Yes and no " I said trying to calm down as he kissed my head.

" If I will help you, you will change ? " he asked and that made me smile so I nodded happy. He took one of my suits and put it on the bed.

" Go to the bathroom then I'll help you change " he said and I did as he told, I brushed my teeth and took a fast shower. When I got out he got up with a brush in his hand smiling exited making me laugh at his happy face. As I sat down on a chair he brushed my hair carefully trying not to hurt me then tied up in a pony tail leaving out some long bangs. I helped him to do my make up then went again in the bathroom to change.

" You must look fabulous " he said loud as I giggled looking in the mirror and he was right, I really was looking pretty. I took quickly my green heels and went out blushing at a happy Draco.

" I knew you're going to look great ! " he said hugging me then kissed me happy so I started feeling better.

" Draco ! " shouted a loud voice so we went down, he helped me on the stairs careful that I won't fall. We opened the ball room doors fast because we were worried and saw everyone tensed and worried. I looked everywhere and saw Bellatrix holding someone by the hair, a boy but I also saw Hermione and Ron.

" You two ! Come here ! " said Bellatrix and we did as she told but not to close. I wasn't sure who was the boy but Hermione and Ron ? What are they doing here ? 

" Is this Harry Potter ? " asked Bellatrix as I looked deep in the boy's eyes and it was Harry, I would never confuse his eyes with someone. 

" I can't be sure ? " said Draco then Lucius came and hold with his hand Draco's neck from behind and told him something in a whisper that I couldn't hear.

" Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope so " said the man that cauth the three of them but those words made Lucius furious.

" You dare to talk to me like that in my own house ! " shouted Lucius angry.

" Lucius ! Please " said Narcissa taking him by the arm carefully. After that Bellatrix took me and Draco by our hands to kneel in front of Harry.

" Now don't be shy, look close " said Bellatrix but I couldn't tell that it was him, I didn't want to and neither Draco.