Nothing is alright

Normal POV

 After Draco and I went directly to the black lake crying about how scared and what shame we have after every one found out about everything, every detail had been spoken. When we made it home immediately we had to prepare for a meeting with Voldemort, a meeting that is about how we are going to attack Hogwarts tomorrow. 

" You're alive ? " asked Narcissa hugging both of us as I started crying remembering Harry's face.

" Oh my dear, you can't cry now ! " Narcissa said wiping my tears worried but she was right, we had to meet Voldemort so I couldn't cry. As we sat at the table soon Voldemort came furious but smiling like a psychopath.

" You had Potter in your hands ! " said Voldemort walking behind our chairs the grip my hair along with Draco's.

" The ones that are in the Order  were along with Mr. Potter " said Severus standing as Voldemort let us from his grip.

" Very well ! I guess we should skip to the plan, right ? " asked Voldemort taking a seat as Bellatrix nodded exited.

" It's going to happen at 5 p.m when outside is dark. Draco and Michelle are going to be in Hogwarts in their rooms till is the time. They are going to give us a sign that we can attack by released a red flame in the air " said Severus looking at us and we nodded as we were holding each other's hands.

" Very good Severus ! " said Voldemort getting up again taking out another wand waving it till a image of Hogwarts appear in front of us but it was a destroyed Hogwarts. 

" This is how I want Hogwarts to look after we will win the war. Full with dead bodies and ruins ! " said Voldemort smiling then the others are going to applaud but we wanted to cry out loud.

" Kill with no mercy and who is going to find Potter...bring him to me ... alive ! " said loud Voldemort the went out and leaved as the others started leaving too one by one.

Skip***

After they leaved I went in Draco's room next to the window but didn't start crying, I was just thinking at my life. My sick, horrible, sad life till Draco came in

" You're alright ? " he asked with a small smile as I nodded hugging him tight listening to his heartbeat.

" I know you're not  " he said with a sad voice so I nodded again, how could we be alright ? Tomorrow hundreds of people are going to die but the sad part is that we have to kill them.

After this moment Draco went down stairs in the living room leaving me alone in the room so I took some paper and write something.

                                                                                            Draco,

You're going to read this letter if I died so here I'm going to tell you what I didn't told you till my last breath.  

It's going to be hard but please don't kill yourself for me, you can keep on even I died. You're a strong man that can do anything !  If I died go to a beach where you would want to take me, If I died go the the field where you propose to me and take a photo of it. If Pansy and Blaise are getting married tell them to save me a seat. If you'll need to talk with me just please say my name and I'll hear every single word also in the day I die look at the sunset.

You were the best thing that happened in all my life, you'll always be my one and only. I'll not forget you're smile or your voice because I'll be up to see how you're doing.

I love you !

                                                                       Yours Michelle Malfoy

 " Michelle ? " asked my mother knocking at the door while I turned the page upside down.

" Come in " I said pretending I was looking in the mirror then turn my face to see her tired eyes from crying. 

" You're okay ? " she asked me with a worried face sitting on the edge of the bed as I nodded for her question.

" Well I just wanted to have a little talk with you before...you know.. ." she said looking down then start crying. 

" I'm going to be careful mom. " I said with a smile but she started crying even harder shaking her head.

" Michelle, my girl ! And if you're not going to be careful ? What if Draco is not going to have you're back in every second ? " she said coming closer fast gripping my shirt desperate.

" The life gives us time to enjoy it but also it can take us in the grave in one second " she said getting  angry making me to fear of her.

" Let's run away ! " she said loud walking in circles then open the wardrobe and took my clothes putting them on the bed in a rush.

" Mom ! We can't ! " I said taking her hand trying to stop her but she shove me away.

" I'm not letting you die " she said as I drag her by her hand stopping her. I started crying by seeing her like that, she was going crazy.

" Mom- we can't ! You have Severus and I have Draco, we've been through many things with them and it's too late to forgot everything. " I said crying loud but she didn't get it, the sadness that she was holding was not letting her to understand.

" Leave him Michelle ! He's just a boy ! " she said angry gripping my arms hard but I pushed her always.

" He's the man of my dreams " I said  loud almost screaming and that made her to leave furious again leaving me there with no hope. 

" Is everything alright ? Why is your mother so furious ? " asked Narcissa worried but I was so tired of questions and that made be burst my angry emotions on her.

" Yeah, why is she fucking furious ? Well, I don't know maybe because she's scared that I'll die of a mistake. What mistake ? Well from the begeining it was a mistake that my mother wanted me to meet your son ! " I said screaming punching the table as Narcissa made a few steps back.

" The mistake was that you two let us to know each other better till I fell in love with him ! The mistake was also mine cause I let him in my life till I saw that I can't live without him " I said taking a vase and drop it hard on the floor as one piece jumped on my face cutting my cheek.

" Tomorrow one of us will die and I'm sure about that ! So no ! Nothing is fucking alright " I said looking her her eyes that were scared of the person who was standing in front of her.

" I'm sorry " she said then left the room quietly as I went straight in bed and prayed for all of us.

A/N : Hello there ! I know this one is pretty short but the next one and also the last one is going to be massive! For the ones who read the book till now, what do you think ? I'm really exited for the next one because it's going to be so fun to write it but also prepare cause ya'll going to cry too much.

~ Miky Nx ~