Christmas

Normal Pov - Please don't play the song till I tell you can !!!!

After our  last mission we had just one meeting with the Dark Lord and somehow we escape from being punished by him cause our mother's talked with him. Lucius had to deal with Harry, Hermione and Ron at the ministry cause they managed to steal the locket of Slytherin right Umbridge's eyes.

 Now that everyone from our family is not in trouble we decided to celebrate the Christmas with more people besides our families. My mother is getting better with my father and Snape is starting to suffer him, Narcissa started to look sweet at Lucius but Draco didn't saw but it's better, if he finds out both of them are going to be in trouble.

" Mother can you believe we are going to have a nice Christmas ? " I asked helping her to arrange the table for this Christmas party.

" No I can't believe but really, I can't wait to see how everyone is going to dance and feel good ! " she said clapping her hands exited. We finished with the food and the table but now it was time for the Christmas tree, the mos difficult part. As my mother with Severus were casting a spell to bring the tree inside the doorbell rang two times so I went to see who it is.

" Merry Christmas !!! " said Pansy with her mother holding some bags. I hugged both of them fast laughing then let them in to warm up because outside was freezing.

" How are you two so early here ? " I asked them sitting with them next to the fireplace.

" We knew you three have so much to work for this party so we want to help you " said Pansy as her mother nodded getting up ready to help us.

" Well, we might need some help so this way " I said leading them to the ball room where my mother and Severus were already decorating the tree, when the saw them they gasped and my mother ran to hug Pansy's mother and Pansy.

" What are you doing here ? " asked my mother shocked as Severus was laughing slightly.

" We taught you might need some help " said jumping walking to the Christmas tree as my mother smirked at Snape.

" Well, we might need some help with chandelier cause we need more wands " said my mother pulling out her wand along with Severus. Soon the chandelier was fine and we were sure it's not going to fall, I started cleaning the stairs with Pansy as Snape was preparing the fire and our mother's were decorating the stairwell. 

" I think we are done " said my mother as we nodded, everything was clean and pretty but we weren't ready so me and Pansy went in my room to change.

" Can we believe we are going to be together on the Christmas ? Can you believe it we are going to be happy ? " said Pansy loud as I were taking a shower and she was right, I can't believe it we are going to have a calm Christmas. After the shower I did my make-up and now I had to change as Pansy was nearly ready.

" What dress have you got ? " she asked me as I was looking in the wardrobe to pick a dress.

"  I have just two dresses, the black and the green, which one ? " I asked her curious but she started laughing.

" No one, the black dress is to small for you and you have worn the green dress too many times ! You have to impress Draco ! " she said going to her bag searching for something and she was right, I worn the green dress too many times.

" Here ! Blue and pretty, I took it thinking at you " she said giving me a long blue dress.

" For real ? " I asked her looking at the dress close with sparkle in my eyes. 

" Of course, now try it and let's see if it fits " said Pansy giving me the dress and I went to the bathroom and try it. The dress was standing perfect on me, so perfect that I couldn't believe it, neither Pansy.