Feelings

Draco's Pov

We were in train going to Hogwarts again but everything is mush darker then it was when Elle became a death eater. I learned her some spells that she didn't know this break, both of us cried a lot because our future is destroyed just because I didn't had a choice. Michelle's mother find out about us and she was broken too, so broken that every night Michelle was hearing how her mother was crying and so she became a death eater along with us just to not be killed, this is why we are destroyed.

This year we have to kill someone who was like a father for us, someone I used to hate so much from my first year. Michelle was so devastated when she found out we had to kill him, after everything she's been through with him she has to kill him along with.

" We're here Draco, let's go " said Michelle taking my hand getting up. We went in the castle like it was our first year but she, she was so sad that breaks my heart everytime I see her. 

" We should eat, we didn't eat since the morning and it's almost 6 p.m " I said worried as she nodded sitting next to me. As we started eating I saw Pansy talking with Blaise but they were so happy like nothing bad is happening all I could do was just hope that we are going to find our peace somehow.

" After this we should go to the cabinet " she said slow as I nodded kissing her forehead. For a couple of minutes we started feeling good, she compared our hands then talk about how tall we are because I'm 6'1 and she's 5'10, really tall for our age but I guess it's pretty cool.

Michelle's Pov

" Do you take an apple with you ?" I asked Draco while I opened the cabinet but instead of an answer I heard a bird.

" Really? A bird ?" I asked him a bit angry because we didn't have time for games.

" I want to know if something alive remains alive you smart-ass" he said putting the bird in closing to door, we close our eyes till we hears a sound. I opened my eyes opening the door and start crying.

" Oh no, what we've done?" I asked as Draco was hugging me, everything but death , even it's a bird I can't face it. If we wouldn't do this shit right our heads are off soon, some death eaters have to come with this vanishing cabinet and they have to stay alive, of course.

" Draco, what do we do ? We can't do this right" I said crying along with him desperate.

" We're going to find out, it'll be alright " he said stroking my hair.

" Let's go outside, I need fresh air " I said then we both went to the courtyard admiring the moon.

" Do you think we'll be alive after all of this ?" he asked.

" We'll going to find out, but I hope that everything is going to end quick" I said putting my head on his shoulder crying again.

" I know it's hard Michelle, I know you're scare and I'm scared too but we have to do what ' he ' wants " Draco said and I nodded, he was right if we're in this we have to do it with no excuses.

" I am scared that we'll be too scared to kill him " I said .

" We'll be , I'm sure about that but it's gonna be so quick that we won't realize " he said kissing my forehead.

" Listen to me Draco and please don't be angry " I said scared looking in his eyes.

" The dark Lord told me if we are going to fail he'll kill both but I proposed something to him " I said breathing heavy trying to talk normal without crying but I couldn't.

"What you did Michelle? " I said crying hard as Draco gripped my shoulders hard.

 " If we fail, next second I'll die " I said crying hard as he gripped my shoulders hard shaking me.

" You fucking dumb ass ! How could you do that ? It's not sure that we're gonna do everything right " he said as I cried even harder.

" Listen to me Draco, if you die I can't live without you so it's better this way. You can move on , I wouldn't move on, that's why I swore to die if we'll fail " I said as he hugged me with his eyes full of tears.

" And you think I would resist without you ? " he asked angry.

" Yes ! You could do that but not me. It's not like we're gonna have our own life, we won't be parents Draco and you won't ask me to marry you because we can't" I said getting up as he lost everything, all the hope he had was not anymore there but it's true, imagine having children and give them a dark life.

" Look Michelle, at 5 we first met , at 11 you helped me trying to heal me when I fell from my broom while we were playing, at 13 we confess to each other , at 14 everything was perfect , at 15 we were apart , at 16 we were again together and at 17 we live this life. Everything is all about us, even if you were my enemy I would still fall in love like I did long time ago so no , I wouldn't move on. 

"You were my inspiration of being a good person, I showed you how is to love, I gave you your first kiss so please stop thinking that everything is going to be easy if I'm gonna lose you" he said desperate then ran away back in the Castle angry leaving me alone crying loud till the rain started and I went in too.

A/N: This is so SHORT!! I'm so sorry but honestly I couldn't write more because my brain is off, tho the next chapter is going to be really cool and also if somewhere are mistakes.

Love you <3

~ Miky Nx ~