Part one: The End

A/N : Hello there ! This is not the final part is going to be one more chapter and it's done !!!

Don' t play the song till I say you can ! 

Normal POV

" Darling ? Get up, we have to go in 30 minutes " Draco said kissing my hair as I got up going to the bathroom and looked at the mirror to see my tired eyes.

" Fuck me ! " I said in a whisper then get ready, I had to look as normal as I could. Not sad, not happy, not angry, not exited just normal. 

" Put this on ! " Draco said giving my something like a warrior badass costume.

" It's not fucking Halloween  Draco ! " I said as he was changing in her usual black suit.

" Come on ! " he said pointing at his watch smiling so I changed in this costume making me feel like fucking Lara Croft but with long pants.

" We're leaving ! " said Draco as our mothers and our fathers came from the living room. I looked at my mother who was looking down but she came to hug me.

" It's gonna be okay mother " I said crying then I saw my father standing there so lonely so I hugged him tight.

" I love you " he said while I cried even harder and I could also hear Narcissa crying too.

" Be safe son " said Lucius shaking Draco's hand then we both leaved to the King cross station. No magic till the war.

Skip***

After a long ride with the train we finally made it there at the launch hour but no one was in the Great Hall and no one was on the corridors or outside. We met Severus and go with him in his office till he'll say it's the right moment to give the sign. I tried to not think too much at what is going to happen, I'm trying to stop feeling to be more cold till the action.

" Are you alright ? " Severus asked me giving me a cup of tea as I nodded smiling a bit. 

" Look what I want you to do. You're going to go at the classes and talk with your friends, try to not show them your concern or your fear. We have to surprise all of them ! " said Severus walking around as I looked at Draco and nodded then get up.

" Be prepared to see blood tonight " said Severus before we went out holding hands and he was right, is going to be so much blood but I've seen enough till now so I'm going to be fine but the matter is that who's blood is going to be? 

 As we were walking around hand in hand we saw Blaise and Pansy kissing so to get attention from them Draco made a sound like we was vomiting, Pansy notice so she started blushing as Blaise started laughing.

" Come on man ! You're not longer 14 " said Blaise hugging him as I hugged Pansy tight laughing.

" Look guys it's amazing to see you but we have to tell you something " said Draco tensed so I took his hand then look down.

" As everyone knows, we are death eaters and also tonight is going to be a war " said Draco looking in Pansy's eyes as she gasped putting a hand over her mouth. 

" So leave ! Leave now to escape and to be happy together " I said holding Pansy's hand but she shook her head.

" After all we've been through ? We can't leave you here " she said crying but not anymore her words affected me.

" Go away and save yourself " Draco said angry a bit, he was angry that they could save their lifes but they didn't want to.

" But what can we do for you two ? " asked Blaise worried.