No choice

A/N: Hello there , I hope you'll like this one because I was so exited to write it. This year for them is going to be so sad but let's hope it's gonna be a happy ending.

Normal Pov

Today was 11th of September, the day that all the students from Hogwarts had to go in our beautiful school. August was horrible, after 2 days from Draco's birthday everything was dark , the sky was so scary that I couldn't look at it. After Draco leaved with Narcissa to their home, Draco told me that every thing is going to change in a bad way , that was his last letter. Snape told us yesterday that he has to go for a important meeting so we were left alone , I didn't talk with my mother and every thing was so sad, something bad is happening.

" Michelle , can we talk for a moment ?" asked my mother outside my door as I get up and opened the door to see a tired mother.

" What's wrong mother ?" I asked get getting in my bed as she smiled tired and I know it was something bad.

" Well as you can see , everything is dark and there are some rumors that Dumbledore got a bit old" she said sitting on some chair. Dumbledore? Getting weak and old ?

" Rubbish mother, can't be true, how old is he ?" I asked surprised as my mother smiled for real.

" 150? give and take a few?" she said laughing and I couldn't help it and laugh too. She's right , Dumbledore is getting old, he's been doing so much for Hogwarts that he has no power.

Narcissa's Pov

" Don't be silly Cissy , he can't be trust  " said my sister, Bella as we were walking in the rain to Severus because he was the only one I needed right now.

" The Dark Lore trust him " I said angry trying to find Sveerus's office.

" The Dark Lord is mistaken" she said as I stop and knock as I found the office opening Wormtail to us scared.

Skip***

" I-I know I shouldn't be here " I said scared about what is he going to say.

" The Dark Lord himself didn't allowed me to speak about this" I said wanting to continue but he interrupt me.

" If the Dark Lord didn't allowed you then you shouldn't speak about him" he said with he's serious voice and my heard was broken.

" Please Severus , he's just a boy " I begged with tears in my eyes.

" I can't change the Dark Lords mind but, I could help Draco" said Snape and I quickly stand up smiling that he's gonna help my child.

" Swear to it " said Bella angry, I turned to her looking confused and Severus too.

" Make the Unbreakable Vow " said Bella smirking to us and after a few seconds Severus game me his hand and Bella started.

" You , Severus Snape , swear to defend Draco Malfoy when he tries to fulfill to the Dark Lord's wishes?" asked Bellatrix walking over us.

" And will you do all you can to protect him from harm?" asked Bella putting her head on my shoulder as a tear was falling down of my cheek.

" I will "

" And should it prove necessary...if it seems Draco will fail...will you carry out the deed that the Dark Lord has ordered to Draco to preform?" asked Bella the last question waiting for his answer and I didn't stop looking at him till the last second.

" I will " he said as the red fired around our hands disappear I started breathing heavy and started crying quiet hugging Snape.

" Thank you " I said shutting my eyes tight as Bella leaved. Now I can be half sure that Draco is going to be safe.