Part two: The End

A/N : Hi guys, sorry for the long wait but things are happening ...

You should listen to this playlist that I put 'cause it's depressive and you're gonna feel the chapter in a different way.

Michelle's POV

We got in the Great Hall as fast as we could where we found that there were others with their dead or injured friend.  Lucius with Draco were carrying my mother and they put her down as I could hear my father crying. A huge pain hit me when I realized that she's never coming back and it was all my fault.

" It's all my fault " I said cupping her face crying trying to stop crying. But all that could made me stop was revenge. 

" That student ! " I said angry and run outside as Draco was screaming after me. 

I looked better trying to find that student and I founded him, the one in yellow shirt so I walked to him and grab him by the neck. I looked around me and saw on the ground a gun, I pushed him making him fall on the ground, grab the gun and shoot in his head with no blinking.

 After that, I saw that in the Anostromy Tower was fighting someone so I flew there but on as I flew something hit me so hard that I hit a door so hard that the dust risen. I tried to get up but I needed help, when I looked up I saw two people and a mystic creature approaching them.

" Avada Kadavra " I shouted as my spell hit the creature right in the chest. And one of those two looked at me and it was Reamus so he came and helped me up.

" Thank you Michelle " said Ron's dad with a trembling voice as I nodded smiling but soon my smile fade away when I saw Draco standing right in front of us with his arms crossed.

" I'm gonna kill you before someone will " said Draco grabbing me by the arm and we both disappeared and went in a broom room, a really small one.

" I just saved Ron's dad life ! " I said crossing my arms like a little child as he punched the wall and instantly I went silent.

" I don't give a fuck ! You just wanna die ! " he screamed looking in my eyes but I didn't respond.

" What I am trying here is to protect you so that after this bullshit we're going to be alive but you don't know how to die, don't  you ? " he asked approaching me angry but I pushed him away.

" We have to protect others too " I said loud but he hit the brooms hard with his leg. 

" And die for them? No thanks " he said with a laugh but I started to get angrier.

" Yes you dumbass ! I would've die for my mother ! " I screamed punching his chest and he looked down remaining silent.

" Let's go ! I don't want to see another person from our family dead " I said getting out and walk angry not even looking if he was behind me.

Skip***

I walked to the Great Hall where the others were waiting for us but what it was weird was that Severus was not here, I didn't see him alone and if he would be next to me I would feel more safe. I closed my eyes and try to see where he is and I saw him talking to someone but I didn't know who it was and I started panic.

" Severus ! " I said loud gripping Narcissa's arm quickly. 

" Severus, he's not here ! We need to find him " I said walking forward not knowing where exactly but at a time I felt someone holding me by the arm.

" You wanna find your precious step-father ? " asked me blond girl gripping my arm even harder with a smirk. 

" This way ! " she said loud making me walk faster, usually I would scream or fight back but right now I'm frozen. I looked at my right and left so I pushed her on the wall with my arm below her neck.