Wedding

A/N: If you wanna feel this chapter you should listen to " It'll be okay" by Shawn Mendes till the end of it. You can search 1 hour but 'slowed' - thank me later :)

Normal Pov

Today is august 4th, 17 years old on this world and also today was my parents wedding. Yesterday we decorated our house and the wedding is going to be in the garden. My mother is not going to wear a dress but a lovely white suit that me and Draco got for her. Lucius is going to be there too , that's what my mother said and I couldn't do anything just pray that he's not going to ruin this wedding.

The bridesmaids are : Pansy's mother , Draco's mother and Blaise's mother, the three of them used to be bestfriends, and for Snape is going to be Lucius , Pansy's father , Goyle's Father and Theo's father. Lucius was allowed to come and at the end he's going back, Draco was so in pain when he heard that his father is coming too because yesterday he cried in my arms, but it will be ok. Now I was in my room doing my make-up hearing for the next room my mothers laughing with her friends.

" You look beautiful " said loud Pansy's and I giggle thinking how happy Severus made us by proposing, I've been interrupted of my thoughts by someone knocked the door.

" It's Draco , can I come in ?" he asked and I immediately put on a lingerie cape.

" Yes love " I said as he opened the door with his big smile , I ran to him and embrace with all my strength, every time when it was my birthday he was super exited.

" Happy birthday darling " he said kissing my forehead then spin me around making me laugh.

" Thank you Draco " I said kissing his lips with happiness, things were so good right now , my mom find her true love and I find mines.

" You beautiful , beautiful girl. Here, this is your present" he said then kissed my forehead again smiling. It was a medium box in a purple box, usually he buys jewelry and now it doesn't seem like earrings or a necklace. I opened to box and it was a camera ? I smiled confused looking at he's nervous eyes.

" Do you like it ?" he asked and I was still confused but didn't want to ask him why a camera.

" You're probably confused right now so let me tell why I did a I give you a camera" he said taking my hand and sit with me at the edge of the bed.

" This camera is for taking photos, duh and I wanted that every photo you wanna take I'm going to be in it" he said smiling so sweet and I had tears in my eyes.

" So , it's like we use this this every time we wanna take a photo of us ?" I asked smiling as he nodded.

" Yeah, every photo I want to be in this camera not in other one just in this one " he said taking the camera in his hands.

" Smile " he said taking me by the waist.

" Why?" I asked confused.

" Because I want to make the first photo of the two of us right now " he said smiling with he's teeth then kissed me smiling and took a photo.

" Look, isn't it amazing ?" he said looking at the photo he just took, I didn't said anything just looked at our first photo with tears in my eyes, three years of dating with this beautiful boy that fall in love with me so quick.

" Don't cry love " he said cupping my face kissing my nose and I started laughing but still crying , every time we had a sweet moment I cried.

" I'm just so happy that you think to make me this beautiful gift that I will never forget"  I said laughing wiping my tears.